SMOK H- Priv Long Term Performance

Yiannaki

Vaping Addict
VIP
LV

Awards
Howdy peeps

A mate of mine is wanting to get a H-Priv mod.

I just wanted to ask some of the long term users who own/owned one to chip in.

How has this mod held up on the long term in terms of:

-Finish (is the paint chipping?)

- performace (does the mod work well?)

- any common problems or issues (i.e the 510, fire button etc)

Thanking you in advance

Howdy peeps

A mate of mine is wanting to get a H-Priv mod.

I just wanted to ask some of the long term users who own/owned one to chip in.

How has this mod held up on the long term in terms of:

-Finish (is the paint chipping?) - So far the only paint that's chipped off my H-Priv is from when I dropped it. No flaking like the Alien or Kanger mods.

- performance (does the mod work well?) - This mod does hit 218W as confirmed by DJLsb Vapes (please use Sony VTC4's if you want to do +200W). Battery life on this mod is excellent, I get almost 2 days vaping at 60W (LG Turds). I can't fault the performance in TC, this mod beats the Rolo in TC IME.

- any common problems or issues (i.e the 510, fire button etc) - I have 1 gripe with the H-Priv and thats the firebar has developed a rattle if you tap it lightly. This wasn't there when it was new and to be honest you will not notice it when holding and firing the mod.
Another thing I must mention, this isn't a con in my opinion but for some it be, you can't charge the batteries in the mod. I use an external for all my charging as I believe it's safer and batteries last longer.

The 510 on the H-Priv is one of the best on any mod I own, every tank I own sits flush even the Tornado Nano with it's long 510.

Thanking you in advance

Answered in RED :D

Back