Smok Marshal; G-Priv; Alien

Those are some nice looking mods, that last one with the yellow bits looks like my kinda thing :nerd:

Those are some nice looking mods, that last one with the yellow bits looks like my kinda thing :nerd:
I particularly like the last two, very good looking! But that G-Priv looks more like a cell phone than anything else!

While these aren't really my thing I do appreciate the larger screens. I'm tired of squinting at these little oleds o_O

I quite like those Smok Alien mods! I have been wanting the IPV6x but they are taking FOREVER to release it so an contemplating an alternative and this might just be it! :D

Has anybody purchased off the SMOK website? I see you can pre order with free delivery. Would you have to pay duties/taxes if one was delivered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOAH!! Wait a minute, why is this one only displayed on Smok's official website and not the other sites yet?

5e47d0a3b99f40da8e7747bc576780f3_ori.jpg

This looks sexy as hell!! I love that CF piece there, I want this one over the yellow or red one.

Here is an actual picture as opposed to just a render:
c09815733ba84749a1183b36b271f4de_ori.jpg

EDIT: Wait, I see Efun top has it on their website now too.
They seem to classify it as "Black and Silver" where I would call it more of a gold?

They also sell just the mod and then the starter kit, although the starter kit has increased in price by $4 or so but they have the "silver" one as an option.

Now to decide whether to go for the starter kit or just the box mod. Around $10 for that tank with the kit..... Naaaah!

Last edited:
WOAH!! Wait a minute, why is this one only displayed on Smok's official website and not the other sites yet?

5e47d0a3b99f40da8e7747bc576780f3_ori.jpg

This looks sexy as hell!! I love that CF piece there, I want this one over the yellow or red one.

Here is an actual picture as opposed to just a render:
c09815733ba84749a1183b36b271f4de_ori.jpg

EDIT: Wait, I see Efun top has it on their website now too.
They seem to classify it as "Black and Silver" where I would call it more of a gold?

They also sell just the mod and then the starter kit, although the starter kit has increased in price by $4 or so but they have the "silver" one as an option.

Now to decide whether to go for the starter kit or just the box mod. Around $10 for that tank with the kit..... Naaaah!
Looking at those first pics again, this gold one could be what we thought was yellow.

Looking at those first pics again, this gold one could be what we thought was yellow.
Possibly, although if that's the case then where is an actual pic of the "Silver" one efun top have on their site?

I think it's yellow, red and shiny gold.

I also wonder if the chip in the Alien is the same as in the H-Priv?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Possibly, although if that's the case then where is an actual pic of the "Silver" one efun top have on their site?

I think it's yellow, red and shiny gold.

I also wonder if the chip in the Alien is the same as in the H-Priv?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I guess we'll just have to wait for pics and specs for all of them once they're released.

So seems as if the 3 colours for the Smok Alien are: Red, Gold & Grey.

I am going to order one unless some info comes out stating that it is bad. Just waiting for Efun top to start shipping it, then I will place my order and decide whether to get just the mod or the tank too.

@PsyCLown have you purchased off Efun before? Do you have an idea of delivery times? Also customs and duties what's your take on that? I'm also keen on purchasing one.

@PsyCLown have you purchased off Efun before? Do you have an idea of delivery times? Also customs and duties what's your take on that? I'm also keen on purchasing one.

Nah, I have not.

I have purchased from Gearbest, I suspect them to all be very similar. Obviously there are different shipping options but Efun seem to mainly use PostNL which is what I have been using with Gearbest and it is around a month, perhaps a bit over a month.

Customs, I expect the device to still come in cheaper than if I were to purchase it locally. I have some mods and chargers on their way from Gearbest, so I will have a better idea about custom duties once those arrive - they are for friends of mine as we did a group buy of sorts.

My main reason for purchasing this internationally is:
1. I have a gift card for Efun therefore I will be saving quite a bit ($35 to be precise)
2. Even if I did not have a gift card, I still suspect it will be cheaper than getting it locally - however there is the wait. That being said certain items are on specials at times and come in much cheaper than you can get locally (Got some wire and coils from Gearbest a while ago, as an example). Was around R35 for a spool of wire, twisted kanthal and a few other variations.

So I pre-ordered the Smok Alien Mod box a few days ago, however the date at which the pre-order ends keeps changing, keeps being pushed back.
Grrr, quite annoying - I really want the mod!

Also the pricing has increased steadily, it went up again after I placed my pre-order.

Yeah! I'm pissed myself! I also ordered the alien but now it's a longer wait. I hope it's worth it.

Yeah! I'm pissed myself! I also ordered the alien but now it's a longer wait. I hope it's worth it.

I am hoping it is a longer wait due to them doing some last minute adjustments or perhaps even having Daniel from DJLSB Vapes assisting them with testing it before it gets sold.

Sexy looking mod though, that is for sure!

Guys and Gals ( to be fair)
I'm starting to feel like a certain Mr Clarckson, of the Jeremy kind, is it only me that seems to be drooling and about the Marshall?
When the first rendering made it onto my screen, my wife shouted for me to stop, she knew, that was to be the easy ticket for a birthday present this year.

So this is getting quite frustrating actually, pre-orders can be really bad! :(

The date has been pushed back yet again until end of September, then still need to wait another month before it arrives. Siiigh.
I want my Alien mod dammit. I see some reviewers received theirs around a week ago.

So this is getting quite frustrating actually, pre-orders can be really bad! :(

The date has been pushed back yet again until end of September, then still need to wait another month before it arrives. Siiigh.
I want my Alien mod dammit. I see some reviewers received theirs around a week ago.

I know I'm really pissed. I also saw the date was pushed out. The reviews look good though. I think I'm going to mail Efun and see what they have to say even though it is most probably SMOK they are fine tuning. I will let you know if o get a reply.

Back