Smok Power Engine 400W

Attie

Dedicated Hobbyist
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
1470490084cl84p-700x394.jpg

Power Engine mod is powered by four replaceable 18650 batteries that can provide you with 400W maximum power output; 0.96” OLED screen is easy-to-read; and Micro-USB port supports firmware upgrade, you can enjoy vaping keep with the evolution. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

http://www.smoktech.com/mod/power-engine

it looks cool, but because of the limitations of 18650's i suspect it'll be a 300W box, not 400W, can't really pull 100W out of each cell.

View attachment 62876

Power Engine mod is powered by four replaceable 18650 batteries that can provide you with 400W maximum power output; 0.96” OLED screen is easy-to-read; and Micro-USB port supports firmware upgrade, you can enjoy vaping keep with the evolution. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

http://www.smoktech.com/mod/power-engine
I definitely don't need 400w, but I love all that power!

it looks cool, but because of the limitations of 18650's i suspect it'll be a 300W box, not 400W, can't really pull 100W out of each cell.

Smok have managed 220W from 2 batteries and 300W from 3 batteries.
400W from 4 batteries seems possible, although perhaps a bit overkill.

400W is just too much. Come on, how many of you have maxed out your Bugati Veyrons?

And is it just me or does this look suspiciously like the IPV400 on a Big Mac diet?

400W is just too much. Come on, how many of you have maxed out your Bugati Veyrons?

And is it just me or does this look suspiciously like the IPV400 on a Big Mac diet?

i'm more interested in the battery life side of it, than the actual Power side. think about it as a rolo with an extra battery... could be very epic.

I like. Imagine the battery life with 4 batteries. This will be next mod

通过我的 HUAWEI GRA-L09 上的 Tapatalk发言

400w.... seriously I don't go much higher than 140w ;)

Some ows must have lungs of steel for this amount of power....

hope you can put a 25mm tank on there with no overhang, even better a 30mm tank or dripper

So what happens when you have a build rated for 20w and fire it at 400 accidentally?? Molten wire inhaled to the lungs, inhale flames?. This is getting stupid now.

Finally. I have been waiting for a 400W mod so i can finally use with my serpent mini single coil on 28g Stainless steel. About time:clap:

Hey, this is the one @Silver has been waiting for, finally a mod with adequate power for the Mighty Evod :b1:

You are so right @BumbleBee !
You know with 400W i could probably power about 57 Evods at 7W each
57 flavours on tap
Lovely

Back