SMOK RPM80 Pro Pod Mod Kit

stumbled apon this thread when searching for rgc rba deck. Anyone have experience with the RGC RBA deck? not the rpm40 rba deck.
iv also heated leaky issues on the rgc coil the device came with. it would sometimes feel like the coil is flooded and i would remove the coil and blow out the excessive liquid and reinsert and then it would vape fine. the coil last quite long tho i managed to get almost a month of usage on it.
Im looking to get the rgc rba and try that.
The best RBA option for this device is the Hotcig compatible RBA with airflow control which fits the RPM pod.

stumbled apon this thread when searching for rgc rba deck. Anyone have experience with the RGC RBA deck? not the rpm40 rba deck.
iv also heated leaky issues on the rgc coil the device came with. it would sometimes feel like the coil is flooded and i would remove the coil and blow out the excessive liquid and reinsert and then it would vape fine. the coil last quite long tho i managed to get almost a month of usage on it.
Im looking to get the rgc rba and try that.
I don’t remember having seen one for sale anywhere.

Another RBA option for the RPM Pod is the one that is available for the Vapefly TGO Pod Kit. The coils are cross compatible with RPM devices and although i haven't used it the RBA looks better than the Smok!

The best RBA option for this device is the Hotcig compatible RBA with airflow control which fits the RPM pod.
Have you seen the afa rba available locally? Looking for an rba for the fetch pro. Also seen the vss v3. Although not sure on if its least close to an mtl vape. Looking for a tighter draw

I'm keen to hear whether anyone has managed to get either the Hippovape or SMOK RPM RBA's functioning effectively, (I haven't bothered trying the RGC RBA after my RPM RBA failures).

The closest I've managed to get them semi functional, (where they will still wick without flooding and / or burning the wick), is to literally stuff the wicking wells tighter than a frogs butt underwater, with a relatively loose wick through the coil, (not unlike what SMOK do on their standard RPM coils with two distinct layers of cotton).
I also found silica wicks through the RBA coil along with stuffing the wells around the silica wicks with cotton tightly also seems to work fairly? well.

As to the standard RPM and Nord coils ... If you give them a really good eliquid drenching and allow them to stand for around 15mins before insertion, they certainly leak less and anecdotally, seem to last longer.

Back