Smok Skyhook RDTA BOX, All-in-one Style Mod with Built-in Tank

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Guys, new product time again. This time, we will introduce you a new all-in-one starter kit from Smok, called Skyhook RDTA BOX, which is a combination of all-in-one style mod and rebuildable drip tank atomizer inside.

The tank features 9ml e-liquid capacity, ensuring you long time vaping experience. Powered by two external 18650 batteries, the Skyhook can reach to 200W output power. The large 0.96-inch OLED screen provides extensive information within a user-friendly operational interface. It also comes with floating velocity posts, multiple airflow, removable drip tip, which gives you a wonderful vaping experience. In addition, the innovative design, comfortable hand feeling must leave you a deep impression. There are 6 colors for you to choose. No matter which color you select, the Skyhook will definitely shine in your hand.

kVNXWYB.jpg

It comes with
1 x 220W SKYHOOK BOX MOD
1 x Pre-installed SKYHOOK RDTA Tank
1 x Extra Atomizer Tube for middle airflow
1 x USB cable
Spare parts

For more details, please visit: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/SMOK-SKYHOOK-RDTA-BOX-Starter-Kit.html

Don't forget to use our 10% off code "AHG10" for extra discount.

This is looking really good, have you used it by any chance? @Heaven Gifts Does it also have a display LED in the tank, and how is the leaking that was present in the Ijoy RDTA box?

Does this one have plastic or glass tank inside the box?

I love this Mod, but now need spare parts. Anyone know where one can find spare parts for these? Perhaps my Googling needs a bit more practice, but I can't seem to find any spare parts in SA for the SMOK Skyhook, especially the little screws for the atomizer's coil head, where the coil gets screwed into the pillars of the coil head.
Can't even tell what size the screws are else I could get some from a hardware shop. Perhaps this could be the size...22/24 M3 Inner Hexagon Grub Screw? Not sure.
Thanks for any help, Theo

Back