SMOK TFV - Flavour Chasers Review

Is the TFV4 by SMOK all it is claimed out to be?

hey. i have one. it is great. the triple coil has masses of vape and still good flavour but it munches juice. the quad coil is also a fantastic vape producer and makes top end flavour. i have both rebuildable sections and i love this device. it really is good

Has anyone tried the dual coil RBA for the TFV 4?

Any opinions on that?

Any opinions on that?

i have tried it a few times, it works well with temp control ni200 builds and also just as good with kanthal. when you're done building, do not fill your tank. play arround untill you are sure you don't dry hit, i over wicked a few times lol.

i have tried it a few times, it works well with temp control ni200 builds and also just as good with kanthal. when you're done building, do not fill your tank. play arround untill you are sure you don't dry hit, i over wicked a few times lol.
Shot man, thanks for the advice

Any opinions on that?

Yipp I use one exclusively. Got a dual clapton in there as a norm.
The deck is huge, you can fit lovely builds on there without hassle.
YOu can have a look here for pics and coil fits for the deck http://www.ecigssa.co.za/smok-tfv4-first-impressions.t13902/page-2

On the videos comment regarding flavour and vapour production, I couldn't disagree more.
I have both the TFV4 and billow as compared above and yes the stock coils may not be the best in my opinion but with the dual deck, a good build and wicking, this thing produces flavour and clouds for days. It produces almost dripper like clouds.

Everyone who's tried my TFV4 has been impressed and this is the first review I'm seeing the tank accused of muted flavour.

Yipp I use one exclusively. Got a dual clapton in there as a norm.
The deck is huge, you can fit lovely builds on there without hassle.
YOu can have a look here for pics and coil fits for the deck http://www.ecigssa.co.za/smok-tfv4-first-impressions.t13902/page-2

On the videos comment regarding flavour and vapour production, I couldn't disagree more.
I have both the TFV4 and billow as compared above and yes the stock coils may not be the best in my opinion but with the dual deck, a good build and wicking, this thing produces flavour and clouds for days. It produces almost dripper like clouds.

Everyone who's tried my TFV4 has been impressed and this is the first review I'm seeing the tank accused of muted flavour.
Shot man,

Looks like 22g 3mm might work lekker in there.

Back