SMOK TFV8

Your not helping my CUD @Dubz! On serious note that is one monster of a tank, I been looking at it with a keen eye. It's still pre-order right now and will only be available mid June :(
I wish I didn't order the RDTA now because I'm going to end up with too many Smok tanks :p

Your not helping my CUD @Dubz! On serious note that is one monster of a tank, I been looking at it with a keen eye. It's still pre-order right now and will only be available mid June :(
I wish I didn't order the RDTA now because I'm going to end up with too many Smok tanks :p
OR you need to order more so you can have a complete collection. Both ways makes sense lol

I just wanna know what type of uplifting drugs the marketing team were on... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My favourite part:

"Turbo, Turbo, Turbo, Turbo: Turbo Boosted Engine Coils, Turbo Boosted Bottom Air-slots, Turbo Boosted Heating Air-tube, Turbo Boosted Drip Tip, all these designs make TFV8 powerful!
There is no deafening ROAR! There is just Irresistible Cloud!
Are you ready?"

500198294.jpg

I just wanna know what type of uplifting drugs the marketing team were on... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My favourite part:

"Turbo, Turbo, Turbo, Turbo: Turbo Boosted Engine Coils, Turbo Boosted Bottom Air-slots, Turbo Boosted Heating Air-tube, Turbo Boosted Drip Tip, all these designs make TFV8 powerful!
There is no deafening ROAR! There is just Irresistible Cloud!
Are you ready?"
But.. but... the roar is the best part of a V8!

I also had a good chuckle at the marketing blurbs. So much of clouds!

SUPER LAGER E-JUICE REFILL-SLOT & CENTRAL AIR SLOT

So this is a beer only atty? Count me in!

Loving this tank.
Alot of great reviews already from youtube and local peeps.

Monster coils holy crap love it

Ooooh yea sunday I Vaped on this beat wow.
Powered at 140w n was so smooth.
But but with cloud comes Juice.
Wow did this chow juice

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Ha ha, yeah. No the best tank to use for 5 pawns though.... lol. But What I found is, that each hit is so satisfying, that I ended up vaping less actually, or should I just say slower...

Ooooh yea sunday I Vaped on this beat wow.
Powered at 140w n was so smooth.
But but with cloud comes Juice.
Wow did this chow juice

It almost felt like a RDA giving that huge hit.
Hopefully lowering your intake in total

I know right!! Even my Velocity dripper unit doesn't come close to this animal... But lowering intake... yes... maybe... but to be honest, I have decided to treat myself over weekends with this beauty. Otherwise I will stick to my crown. I am just afraid I get so used to this beast that I can't appreciate other tanks anymore. But for the past week I could not get myself to remove this tank... lol

I use my Tfv4 in the week.
And Lush RDA over the weekend.

This TFV8
Will destroy my vape budget

Anyone know where one can buy replacement glass for the TFV8?

Sent from my iPhone using

I have a problem with my TFV8 in terms of Flavour... I'm using the T8 coils on my RX200s at about 80 watts and find the flavours to be muted/watery/diluted. I've tried various juices and it's the same with all all of them. I have tried higher temp settings but don't like a hot vape that much...

I saw some other comments around the web on the same thing and a remedy is to adjust the airflow as to much air kills the flavour. I have done this but it still is not "there".

What am I doing wrong? Any advise from current users?
What are your settings, i.e temp, airflow, etc?

Last edited:
I have a problem with my TFV8 in terms of Flavour... I'm using the T8 coils on my RX200s at about 80 degrees and find the flavours to be muted/watery/diluted. I've tried various juices and it's the same with all all of them. I have tried higher temp settings but dont like a hot vape that much...

I saw some other comments around the web on the same thing and a remedy is to adjust the airflow as to much air kills the flavour. I have done this but it still is not "there".

What am I doing wrong? Any advise from current users?
What are your settings, ie temp, airflow, etc?
80 degrees is way too low of a temperature. Unless you mean watts.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back