Smok Xpro M50/M65

Raslin

Reonaut, Diy Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
Hi Folks, I am thinking of getting this device, because of the removable battery. how easy/difficult is it to change the battery in this device? Can it me done on the fly or do i have to be at my vape station to do it.

At you vape station buddy, I have one and have not removed the battery since i installed it a month ago, it's a pain in the ass. 4 hex screws at the bottom of the device. I aint gonna remove those on a daily basis.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

It is quite a pain to remove but those devices are all able to charge via mini usb?. So you should not have to really change the battery. Just keep a mech on hand while the device charges

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, my I stick 30w does not last a day with a 0.5 ohm coil so I want a device where I can swop out batteries on the fly.

Ipv mini II From Vape Cartel. I have one on order. The bottom screws off.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

What about the clouper mini? Is it any good?

Heard some bad stories abt them burning out but thas was apparently fixed in the 2nd version so i dont know

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Cool, yes I forgot that's its only 30w. Will check out the IVP mini. Thanks

The Smok M50/M65 is not intended for daily battery swapping (it even says so in the manual) - it's not too hard to do (you only need two screws in, not four) but really not the way to go. For fast battery swap go with a Cloupor Mini (don't use USB charging) or the IPV Mini 2 (still a bit of a pain to swap batteries).

In fact, skip all of these and go with an iStick 50W or Smok M80 - both have 4400mAh built-in batteries and if it that doesn't last you a full day you are vaping too damn much :rofl::rofl:

The Smok M50/M65 is not intended for daily battery swapping (it even says so in the manual) - it's not too hard to do (you only need two screws in, not four) but really not the way to go. For fast battery swap go with a Cloupor Mini (don't use USB charging) or the IPV Mini 2 (still a bit of a pain to swap batteries).

In fact, skip all of these and go with an iStick 50W or Smok M80 - both have 4400mAh built-in batteries and if it that doesn't last you a full day you are vaping too damn much :rofl::rofl:
Hahahahaha, you do have a point

Back