Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
I was delighted to win an SMPO Kit from @Heaven Gifts and I couldn’t believe how quickly it was delivered. The competition ended on 25 December and I received the parcel today, 3 January. Wow!

1_Box_Front.jpg 2_Box_Back.jpg

3_In the box.jpg

The device is also a WOW – I love it! It’s available in black and dark blue. I received the black one, which looks very classy, with a Classic Tobacco pod. The pods are 50mg nic strength which will certainly make nic-junkies happy! Although the nic is high, it didn’t make me fly over the rooftops, which I’d expected. I’ve been reading up on nicotine salts and apparently with nic salts one can have a high strength without it being uncomfortable.

This is a device which I would certainly recommend both for experienced and noob vapers.

What I like about it:
It’s easy to use – just insert a pod and vape!

4_Pod_Cover On.jpg

5_Pod_Cover Off.jpg

7_Pod_In Device.jpg

It’s small and light and can be held comfortably (and discreetly!) in the hand,or popped into a pocket or handbag.
It’s perfect for stealth-vaping
The mouthpiece is flat ... oh, a dream come true!!!! I wish that I could find flat drip-tips for my other devices!
It delivers a smooth, yet satisfying throat-hit
Nicotine salts pods are used with it, eliminating the necessity of carrying bottles of e-liquid with you when you’re out-and-about.
It’s not necessary to press-and-hold a button while vaping – just inhale.
The pod can’t fall out - there’s a magnetic connection which holds it to the device.

6_Pod_Magnetic connection.jpg

It’s sturdy, yet elegant.
It charges extremely quickly – I checked mine after 45 minutes and it was fully charged.

What I don’t like about it:
The On/Off button is tiny - but a mitigating factor is that one uses it ONLY to switch On/Off and not while one is vaping.
The pods have three flavours only.

Here are the specs, followed by information about the pods.

Size: 80.6 x 34.0 x 15.3mm
Battery Capacity: 650mAh Built-in Battery
One Button Design: 5 Clicks Powers Device On/Off
LED Battery Level Indicator:
White: Above 70% Battery Life
Yellow: Between 30% - 69% Battery Life
Red: Below 29% Battery Life
Micro USB Quick Charge: Full Charge in Approximately 40 Minutes
Charging Current: 0.6-1.0A/5V
Output Wattage: 3.0-4.0V
Battery Cycle: 300 times
Materials: IML Case + PC Mouthpiece + Zn Alloy Frame
Colors: Black, Blue (I received the Black one)

PODS
1.8ml (pre-filled nicotine salt e-liquid, made in USA)
50mg (5%) nicotine strength
Each pod is apparently equal to 2 packs of cigarettes or 400 puffs,

Pod flavours:
Classic Tobacco – “a smooth, rich tobacco experience with a honey finish”
Full Fruit – “blend of raspberries and blueberries”
Menthol – a delicious sweet mint flavour with a menthol finish

All in all, a wonderful device – thank you very much for my prize @Heaven Gifts!

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/SMPO-Kit.html

EDIT: Ohhh I forgot to attach pics - attaching now!

Last edited:
Awesome review @Hooked
Thanks for sharing your views
Sounds like a good device!

I have moved it to the Hardware Reviews subforum - currently in the Clearomisers section
We need an All in One pod system subforum - when thats created we can move it in there with a few other threads.

Do you have a photo of the device to share with us?

I was delighted to win an SMPO Kit from @Heaven Gifts and I couldn’t believe how quickly it was delivered. The competition ended on 25 December and I received the parcel today, 3 January. Wow!

View attachment 118031 View attachment 118032

View attachment 118033

The device is also a WOW – I love it! It’s available in black and dark blue. I received the black one, which looks very classy, with a Classic Tobacco pod. The pods are 50mg nic strength which will certainly make nic-junkies happy! Although the nic is high, it didn’t make me fly over the rooftops, which I’d expected. I’ve been reading up on nicotine salts and apparently with nic salts one can have a high strength without it being uncomfortable.

This is a device which I would certainly recommend both for experienced and noob vapers.

What I like about it:
It’s easy to use – just insert a pod and vape!

View attachment 118034

View attachment 118035

View attachment 118036

It’s small and light and can be held comfortably (and discreetly!) in the hand,or popped into a pocket or handbag.
It’s perfect for stealth-vaping
The mouthpiece is flat ... oh, a dream come true!!!! I wish that I could find flat drip-tips for my other devices!
It delivers a smooth, yet satisfying throat-hit
Nicotine salts pods are used with it, eliminating the necessity of carrying bottles of e-liquid with you when you’re out-and-about.
It’s not necessary to press-and-hold a button while vaping – just inhale.
The pod can’t fall out - there’s a magnetic connection which holds it to the device.

View attachment 118037

It’s sturdy, yet elegant.
It charges extremely quickly – I checked mine after 45 minutes and it was fully charged.

What I don’t like about it:
The On/Off button is tiny - but a mitigating factor is that one uses it ONLY to switch On/Off and not while one is vaping.
The pods have three flavours only.

Here are the specs, followed by information about the pods.

Size: 80.6 x 34.0 x 15.3mm
Battery Capacity: 650mAh Built-in Battery
One Button Design: 5 Clicks Powers Device On/Off
LED Battery Level Indicator:
White: Above 70% Battery Life
Yellow: Between 30% - 69% Battery Life
Red: Below 29% Battery Life
Micro USB Quick Charge: Full Charge in Approximately 40 Minutes
Charging Current: 0.6-1.0A/5V
Output Wattage: 3.0-4.0V
Battery Cycle: 300 times
Materials: IML Case + PC Mouthpiece + Zn Alloy Frame
Colors: Black, Blue (I received the Black one)

PODS
1.8ml (pre-filled nicotine salt e-liquid, made in USA)
50mg (5%) nicotine strength
Each pod is apparently equal to 2 packs of cigarettes or 400 puffs,

Pod flavours:
Classic Tobacco – “a smooth, rich tobacco experience with a honey finish”
Full Fruit – “blend of raspberries and blueberries”
Menthol – a delicious sweet mint flavour with a menthol finish

All in all, a wonderful device – thank you very much for my prize @Heaven Gifts!

EDIT: Ohhh I forgot to attach pics - attaching now!
Great review style @Hooked. Enjoyable and informative read.

Regards

I see you added the photos @Hooked !
Wonderful!
Looks great

@Hooked, that was awesome fast delivery, what shipping method did they use?

Thanks

DHL - and it was fantastic - and that after being held in Customs for 2 days. I received the tracking number and asked for updates via SMS, which I received every time there was a change. Furthermore, the DHL driver phoned me about half an hour before he arrived, just to check that someone would be home.

Awesome review @Hooked
Thanks for sharing your views
Sounds like a good device!

I have moved it to the Hardware Reviews subforum - currently in the Clearomisers section
We need an All in One pod system subforum - when thats created we can move it in there with a few other threads.

Do you have a photo of the device to share with us?
@Silver Look at my thread again - I'd no sooner clicked on Post than I realised I'd forgotten to add the pics! Also, I was sure that I'd posted it under Hardware Reviews, but apparently not. I was also thinking that we need a Pod subforum. Then we can move the Aspire Gusto Mini there too

EDIT @Silver I see that you see the pics!

Back