Watts/Volts: 60

Atomiser: TFV8
Coil Resistance: 0.22
Wicking Material: Natural Cotton

Strength: 3mg
Blend: Apple
Price: R250

Reviewer Notes:

Whatever you do don't try this. This stuff is wicked. Smells absolutely terrific. Had it in my limitless dripper tfv4 and tfv8 made no difference tasted like acid qtex remover to be precise.
I have no idea what is going on with this flavor. Bought it of a local supplier telling me how great it was etc, it was absolutely horrible wasted 2 perfectly fine coils in my SMOK tanks thanks for that. Its been 2 weeks steeping it tastes the same.

Any 1 tried this and can maybe comment further on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snap Liquids – Café con Leche

Snap Liquids are manufactured in California. I bought this bottle from Mr. Tobacco, Eden on the Bay, Big Bay, Cape Town

Flavour Description: A “delicious brewed coffee blended with creamy vanilla milk with a hint of hazelnut.”

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 3mg
Mod: iJustS
Coil: Commercial 0.5 ohm

My comment: This has a pleasant, mild flavour. Not a kick-start for the day, but enjoyable at other times.

Would I buy this juice again: Yes

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] I've just realised that this thread should be under International Juice Reviews. Would you like to move it?

g0g I've just realised that this thread should be under International Juice Reviews. Would you like to move it?

I think this section is fine for international juice reviews @Hooked, there are already a number of international juices reviewed here. I have changed the title accordingly.

Back