Status
Not open for further replies.

6ghost9

Head of the Vaping council
LV

Awards
Morning Everyone

Item for Sale
Snowwolf 200W Box Mod comes packaged in the Original Packaging. I purchased this without the batteries but I will include 5m Roll of 28g nickel200 and the 1m of 29g nickel200 it came with.
Condition and Age
In very good condition only a few marks on the top by the 510 connection which was caused by the Atty. It is only 2 weeks old. I wrapped about 3 coils in total from the 28g and 29g so they are almost brand new
Reason for Selling
I purchased this to replace my dying IPV and this thing works flawlessly in normal and temp control mode but I cant bring myself to take it out the house. I need something that can take daily runs and this is a solid device but not for someone as rough as me.
Price
R1200
Delivery
I am based in Uitenhage and collection and delivery can be arranged - Courier at Buyers Cost Aramex R99
DSC_1187 [1280x768].JPG DSC_1184 [1280x768].JPG DSC_1183 [1280x768].JPG DSC_1185 [1280x768].JPG

Last edited:
Good price. I purchased mine for R1750.00 a few days ago. But this is an awesome device, hit the power button and you get instant power. Vaped it on a Billow V2 and it chucked flavour and clouds no issues. Not using mine at the moment as I am trying some other devices that I acquired recently.

@6ghost9 yea but i already orderd mine.getting it tomorow.cant wait for my snowy.but if i want another one i will let you now.

If you haven't sold it by then, next time you're in PE, I'll take it.

I would take this in a second. Just bad timing. That snow wolf is a great mod.

I am still interested.PM me.You still have my message I send you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back