So I guess I'm a sponsored vaper now :)

DoubleD

Vaporous Maximus
LV

Awards
First off...
Thank you :dance: Thank you :dance: Thank you
@Gazzacpt

My week was crappy to say the least but then it changed, today I had the pleasure of meeting a super mellow chap that goes by the forum name, Gazzacpt, who gave me my very first RDA :rock::D
He even threw in some kanthal for me to start playing with different gauges, I've only used 30g.

How it happened:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/doge-rda-for-free.t8491/

The vape quality is super impressive, Im blown away with the flavor Im getting off this beauty :inlove:
Ive got it cooking using the 28g kanthal, I wrapped a single coil 1.2ohm on a 2mm mandrel and absolutely love it.
Vaping Boba's 12mg that I diluted down to 6mg (No silver'ing here, thank you EcigSa for the heads up:giggle:) Im using the smallest airflow hole which seems to be perfect but Ive never had an atty with adjustable airflow, so that might change.

Im so grateful to you @Gazzacpt , you are a rock star mate :clap: :)

On a side note, I also got to hold a Reo for the first time, what a awesome device.:O :clap:

Anywho, hope you guys have an amazing weekend, stay safe and vape on ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20150207_123223.jpg
    IMG_20150207_123223.jpg
    603.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20150207_170851.jpg
    IMG_20150207_170851.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 43
@Gazzacpt sponsored me too! Sent me the very rare 510 tap I so desperately wanted and couldn't find. Dude, you rock :rock:

Well Done @Gazzacpt. This is awesomeness.. @DoubleD the Reo, innit a piece of art ?

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

I would have to agree with you, Vape art is what it is. Got me really excited to get my KUI.

Nice one @Gazzacpt! I'm also a sponsored vaper because @Gazzacpt gave me my first twisted kanthal back in the early days when there was no such thing! ;-)
@Gazzacpt sponsored me too! Sent me the very rare 510 tap I so desperately wanted and couldn't find. Dude, you rock :rock:

I think Gazzacpt needs a "Noble Vape" award/medal, its people like him that make this forum go from being helpful to being amazing. :rock:

Thanks for all the kind words guys. But really I'm just paying forward the kindness shown to me by fellow vapers when I started out.

fantastic @Gazzacpt sorry i m a bit late,but that is just owesome buddy.you truly are 1 of the diamonds of this forum.

so @DoubleD how are you enjoying you're new rda and so on.its truly a owesome gift buddy,vape up a storm,i see some clouds forming on the horizon,is that you.:giggle::giggle:

so @DoubleD how are you enjoying you're new rda and so on.its truly a owesome gift buddy,vape up a storm,i see some clouds forming on the horizon,is that you.:giggle::giggle:

Dude I haven't put it down since I got it :-D Its been a drip frenzy over here :D

I love the flavor Im getting and then to be able to switch flavors so effortlessly is also fantastic.
My clouds are definitely denser at 20w but thats as much as I can go for now, being restricted by the iStick 20 but no complaints in that department though.
If there had to be a down side it would be the crap house loads of ejuice I'm going through :rofl:
and its a bit messy to carry around but that only bothers me because I have to go back to glassomisers when I travel, Id much rather vape on the atomic.

I have this VK banana juice that I hated, it just sat there in my drawer for 3mths or so, since getting the Atomic Im suddenly in love with the juice hahaha

All in all, I must whole heartily agree with you that this is truly an amazing gift, as soon as Im in a position to do the same, I'd like to PIF someone with their first RDA experience.:)

Love:inlove: love:inlove: love:inlove: love:inlove: my Atomic! :inlove:

fantastic stuff @DoubleD i agree the flavor with a rda is simply owesome.and as you sead juice that you didn't like is now amazing with the rda.and nice thing as well with a duel coil setup you get very nice flavor and a decant vape.and with a single coil build you get a bit less flavor and more vapour,that's what i have noticed with my rda.and now you can find a setup that works best for you.fun times buddy.

fantastic stuff @DoubleD i agree the flavor with a rda is simply owesome.and as you sead juice that you didn't like is now amazing with the rda.and nice thing as well with a duel coil setup you get very nice flavor and a decant vape.and with a single coil build you get a bit less flavor and more vapour,that's what i have noticed with my rda.and now you can find a setup that works best for you.fun times buddy.

Haven't tried dual coils yet but thats on the agenda for this week definitely :rock::D

Last edited:
Haven't tried dual coils yet but thats on the agenda for this week definitely :rock::D

Just remember you need 2x 2 Ohm or higher coils for the dual to come in at 1 Ohm or above for the iStick - I'm sure you know, but better safe than wasted Kanthal ;)

Just remember you need 2x 2 Ohm or higher coils for the dual to come in at 1 Ohm or above for the iStick - I'm sure you know, but better safe than wasted Kanthal ;)

Yip, planing to do 10wraps on a 2mm mandrel using the 30g. Should do the trick :)

My istick's ohm reader is acting up though, wasnt doing it before. Like I know there is a 1.2ohm coil in the atomic but the istick is reading it at 1.7 and just before I went to footy it was reading it as 2.4 ohms :eek:
Wonder if its a wire (in the istick) thats come loose?

My istick's ohm reader is acting up though, wasnt doing it before. Like I know there is a 1.2ohm coil in the atomic but the istick is reading it at 1.7 and just before I went to footy it was reading it as 2.4 ohms :eek:
Wonder if its a wire (in the istick) thats come loose?
Does it do this with all of your devices? Mine does that when something in the atty is loose. Check for positive pin connection and also make sure there isn't any juice messed anywhere. Juice is not a good conductor :)

Does it do this with all of your devices? Mine does that when something in the atty is loose. Check for positive pin connection and also make sure there isn't any juice messed anywhere. Juice is not a good conductor :)

You awesome human being! :clap::clap::rock: Thank you!:D
I tightened my positive post screw and the ohm reader jumped to 1.2 again! haha Winning! :rock::dance:

You awesome human being! :clap::clap::rock: Thank you!:D
I tightened my positive post screw and the ohm reader jumped to 1.2 again! haha Winning! :rock::dance:
Nothing like that feeling when your rogue stuff starts doing your bidding again and all is well with the world!

that's the way to vape a rda.i vaped up a storm,struggling to find the light switch :rofl::rofl::rofl:.mabe its loudsheding or i did a good job at vaping.

Back