(Sold) 2015 raw tumbled reo grand lp

Jakey

Reonaut ;)
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- 2015 reo grand with a cyclone (drilled out to 3mm) and a reomizer2
Selling Price :- 2600
Condition :- Great
Age of the item :- I would say less than a year
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- JHB Milpark day / Emmarentia / Greenside night
Delivery/Collection :- Collection preferred. Delivery through aramax at buyers expense
Reason for sale:- Too used to a higher powered vape
1464002383621-443987940.jpg

The sale excludes the derringer with the rem atty cap. I will add two spare bottles, two extra feed tubes, some o rings, a brass button cover and a brass door.

Bought this mod very recently to get back to reoville, but have discovered that ive become way too accustomed to a very warm vape at 60+ watts. Have since bought a dripbox160 and that seems to cater to my needs more.

As beautiful as this Reo is im certain that somebody else would make better use of it.

Original post edited...

Sorry guys i obviously have no idea about Reo so deleted my whole original post.

Glws bud

Last edited:
Hi @Jakey i get exactly what you saying about the high power mods.
When i got my reo too only had it for a week and just wasnt for me. Ive always been a DTL smoker and now DTL vaper but least you know what Reos are all about.

I think its important folk understand that a Reo is an amazing and one of the best devices if you are a MTL vaper. If you only do lung hits it will soon see the classifieds.

Sorry to just storm on your thread but it is related to your awesome mod. I actually feel sad that i cant vape a reo cause they are so beautiful.

GLWS bud...
On the contrary @Clouds4Days this is the 5th reo ive owned, I had nuppins on the previous ones and it was a perfect lung hit.

And yes im actually bummed too that I didnt enjoy this Reo as much as I did before. I honestly am enjoying the really high wattages. Thats pretty much the only reason

Hi @Jakey i get exactly what you saying about the high power mods.
When i got my reo too only had it for a week and just wasnt for me. Ive always been a DTL smoker and now DTL vaper but least you know what Reos are all about.

I think its important folk understand that a Reo is an amazing and one of the best devices if you are a MTL vaper. If you only do lung hits it will soon see the classifieds.

Sorry to just storm on your thread but it is related to your awesome mod. I actually feel sad that i cant vape a reo cause they are so beautiful.

GLWS bud...
Nonsense I DLH@60W on my REO everyday.

I do lung hits all day long on the Reo 'Nuppin combo

I drilled me Cyclone out with dual air holes 2.5mm. Dual 1.5mm Ni80 coils 0.25ohm and Menthol juices is kicking ass on that little atty.

To me one of the benefits with a REO is the ability to swop out attys and change from MTL to DLH with no mess or fuss....

Free bump ;)

Original post edited...

Sorry guys i obviously have no idea about Reo so deleted my whole original post.

Glws bud
So if you really wanna learn u can buy this one..... ;)

So if you really wanna learn u can buy this one..... ;)

Thanks @Jakey.
Tempting but i spent alot this morning ordering vapemail, more than i was suppose to :rofl:
You will see next week what i mean by more than i was suppose too hahaha.

Im sure someone will snatch this beauty up in no time.
But ive seen lately the classifieds is very quiet.
Not sure why but folk arent grabbing bargains like they used to.

Thanks @Jakey.
Tempting but i spent alot this morning ordering vapemail, more than i was suppose to :rofl:
You will see next week what i mean by more than i was suppose too hahaha.

Im sure someone will snatch this beauty up in no time.
But ive seen lately the classifieds is very quiet.
Not sure why but folk arent grabbing bargains like they used to.
I've also gone waaaaay overboard! 4 times over my budget to be precise haha

Attys sold, only reo left @1900. Will post a pic of everything it comes with soon

Sold, please archive

Back