SOLD - Koopor Mini 60w TC (SS with orange silicone sleeve), including (rewrapped) LG HE4 battery

Lingogrey

Vaper
LV

Awards
Item: Koopor Mini 60w Temperature Control (Nickel & Titanium) mod (Stainless steel finish with orange silicone sleeve). I will include a LG HE4 (2500 maH, 20 amps continuous discharge) battery rewrapped in a silver / grey pvc sleeve with a silicone battery holder and an extra pvc rewrap sleeve (Buyer can check for authenticity of battery by markings on cell and rewrap if they so wish).
Price: R 570
Condition: Excellent; Mint besides light atomizer scratches on the top (see photo 6).
Location: Pretoria - Hatfield / Brooklyn area. Collection preferred, but delivery via Aramex on buyer's expense is possible.
Reason for sale: Two more powerful mods currently on order.

PLEASE NOTE: Collection will only be available from Saturday 5 December onwards and I can only send via Aramex on the morning of Monday 7 December (to arrive on 8 December)

Koopor1.JPGKoopor2.JPGKoopor3.JPG
Koopor4.JPGKoopor5.JPGKoopor6.JPGKoopor7.JPGKoopor8.JPG Koopor9.JPGKoopor11.JPG

Last edited:
Once again, super ad @Lingogrey , great info and photos
Other members, take note ;-)

@footpeg - As you would see from the above, mod still available. Please PM me if you're interested. I will be in a meeting now till 18:00, so will only be able to reply after then

@footpeg - As you would see from the above, mod still available. Please PM me if you're interested. I will be in a meeting now till 18:00, so will only be able to reply after then
Cool chat to u then. Send me ur number so i can whatsapp u.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Back