(SOLD)My Biggest Sale Yet!! Lots Of stuff

not raining on his parade just want to know if it is authentic. if it is ot is probably the 1st one on forum

I don't mean to rain on your thread but a few of these seem falsely advertised.

2) Authentic HCigar Hammer 18350,500 and 650 including Kangertech Giant - this is 100% a clone of the authentic made by KATO ( http://www.westcoastvapesupply.com/hammer-mod-by-kato-authentic/details/HAMMERMODKATO )

4) Authentic EVolve Hana 30W - At the price of R500-00 the likelyhood that this is an AUTHENTIC is near zero. Being that an authentic sells for around $200 and many many clone companies made 1:1 shells before hana modz filed a major lawsuit against anyone 1:1 cloning their the device and using their brand name. So most likely this is a pre-lawsuit hana clone, also the paint does not match authentic Hana's :) ( http://advanced-vapors.myshopify.co...c4-18650-30a-2100mah-high-discharge-batteries )

5) Authentic Hcigar DNA 30W - This is 100% a clone of the above post law-suit all they did was put hcigar(well known clone company) branding on it.

14) Authentic Orchid v3 - The authentic Orchid made by Aethertech only goes up to V2 and it widely known that clone companies ran wild with making V1,V2,V3,V5,V6(i believe is the latest clone version). Also an authentic orchid is around $145 , so a price of R350-00 for an AUTHENTIC is really strange. http://www.vapordna.com/Project-Sub-Ohm-Orchid-RBA-Atomizer-by-Aethertech-p/or0001.htm

Not trying to come across as a **** here, just feel this is false advertising. Just my 2c, :p

Morning All,

Heres my Response on these:

1) I apologise on this one, was misinformed on the original status of this, will remove from Sale.
2) As I was told and informed, this device was bought in the States for something like $179, And Came with all the matching accessories branded Hana, and with Full Hana Packaging. I have no reason to distrust the person who gave this to me.
3) After the lawsuit, Hcigar was told to remove the Hana name off their device, change the design slightly, and then they could sell again, using eVolv chips, which this one did. At no point did I reference Hana in my post.
4) My understanding of this, is that after v2, a lawsuit was opened against cloners which was retracted due to Aethertech not holding the correct patents or Copyrights, and this then became a free for all going forward, and the name was bastardised all over. This waqs never taken further, and maybe to be more correct, it should just be sold as an Orchid v3. Even Youde go on the bandwagon with the Goblin, being an "improvement" on the Orchid, also classed as authentic.

Sorry if anyone has been misinformed, and I have given this info over to any people who have bought the devices, with none having a problem with it.
Whats does irk me a little @VandaL , is the great length of time you put into this (with all the links and info), when you could have just sent me a PM to clarify things. But that's your choice I suppose, It's what I would have done!

Cheers

I've bought the blue one, it fires my mod, it makes vapour, it works...

As I told @Philip Dunkley I'm not worried really whether it's a clone or real or whatever, at the price it's a good buy! We discussed the guys here mentioning it can't be an authentic and he told me how he got it. I went to his place and had the option of both the Hana and the Hcigar one. After a long time of looking at them, swapping around tanks, inspecting the inside and proper testing, I went with the Hana as I like the colour on it more.

Cheers mate, as always it was good doing business with you.

I personally think whichever supplier that sold you h cigar products as authentics instead of clones should be named . In case others fall victim to this. I really hope you didnt pay authentic prices ..

Back