Steam Crave Aromamizer.
6ml, Stainless, Velocity-style build deck

Condition
Immaculate.
Seen 3-4 tanks of juice

Price
R400.

Included
Original packaging, and all the odds and ends that came with it.
Never used drip tip or airflow control band
Atty stand not included

Shipping/Collection
Shipping at buyer's expense, unless you live in East London and can collect.
I can drop it off too, it's all good

Reason for sale
Just not doing it for me. Hoping to find it a better home.

IMG-20160119-WA0001.png

Might be interested come payday

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Lol i bought this tank in dec. Def worth the buy

Dammit your in East London sorry bud. Thought you were in CA

Not in any great rush or anything. Just decided to flog it since I'm not going to use it, and can put the proceeds towards extra juice.
What didn't you like about it if I may ask?

I've been using an RDA for the past few months, but figured a tank would be more convenient when not at home.
It's really easy to build on, and the flavour is ridiculously good, but the airflow feels too restrictive to me since I'm now accustomed to a chuff cap on my Velocity clone.

Got one more tank on the way, to try out before I give up on tanks completely. If I don't like it either, I'm just going to get one of those EZ-Dripper gadgets for when I'm driving.

I've been using an RDA for the past few months, but figured a tank would be more convenient when not at home.
It's really easy to build on, and the flavour is ridiculously good, but the airflow feels too restrictive to me since I'm now accustomed to a chuff cap on my Velocity clone.

Got one more tank on the way, to try out before I give up on tanks completely. If I don't like it either, I'm just going to get one of those EZ-Dripper gadgets for when I'm driving.
Have you tried the Goliath V2? Lots of air flow.

Back