Some Ideas For A "doing A Silver" Badge. Please Add.

Too good - I was laughing out loud
My wife came to look what I was doing
She thought I was checking out women on the computer !!! ;-)

Then I showed her the couch and the Silver Medal.

Fabulous @TylerD!

Hilarious, well done, Sir. Have speculated, but now I know for a fact - @Silver is never going to live this one down. A legend in the making.

Wonder if we should not ask @Gizmo to make a Silver medal for us. Of course we need to set strict requirements for earning that medal. And the best person to ask for such requirements is @Silver himself? You see what you have started @johan and @TylerD!

So now we get the hi ho Silver horse element into this as well?

*gets some popcorn and sits back to see where this is going*

Love the Silver Horsey! Hi Ho indeed! And I would certainly do a Silver in the first post! :eek:

Ooh, that reminds me. Need to add Silver to the Vapetionary

"Sy doen n Silver"?

You guys are epic. I am blushing.

Will think of the requirements for earning a Silver Medal.

Your photos are just too funny given the history and the context

Ok I have given it some thought, the requirements for earning the "Silver" medal are simple.

- You have to suffer a nic overdose and feel dizzy, nauseous and break out into a sweat.
- From this, you have to be forced to lie down on a bed or couch in a horizontal position
- The symptoms have to last at least 30 minutes
- Importantly, this all has to happen in the presence of at least three other Ecigssa members that have to witness the event.

I have assessed the photos posted for the medal picture. For me it was a toss up between @TylerD 's silver couch and the Silver horse posted by @Reinvanhardt (his second photo in his post above). Thank you all.

Make no mistake, the Silver medal is not something one should aim for. It is just a small consolation for those who are unfortunate to suffer what I did on that fateful vapemeet at Alibi.

Just to clarify, would horizontal position include the fetal position while softly crying to yourself? Just asking :p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

honestly i don't think there should be some kind of award for overdosing yourself on a toxic substance. bandying the term around the forum is ok but this is just my 2 cents

honestly i don't think there should be some kind of award for overdosing yourself on a toxic substance. bandying the term around the forum is ok but this is just my 2 cents
That is very reasonable, but I do not think anyone was really serious about such an award. This thread probably part of the "bandying around"?

i vote for @TylerD pictures of those silver dudes lying on the couches.... it comes very close to the actual event. i was there to see it :D ....and I will never forget that

Gesendet von meinem LIFETAB_E7316 mit Tapatalk

Back