Some Ideas For A "doing A Silver" Badge. Please Add.

i vote for @TylerD pictures of those silver dudes lying on the couches.... it comes very close to the actual event. i was there to see it :D ....and I will never forget that

Gesendet von meinem LIFETAB_E7316 mit Tapatalk

In that case you should be fined for not taking video footage and/or pics....:p

Lol @Tom

This is so funny for me!

honestly i don't think there should be some kind of award for overdosing yourself on a toxic substance. bandying the term around the forum is ok but this is just my 2 cents

I hear you. Anyone whose experienced a Silver will know, and to those who aren't sure, it's a thoroughly unpleasant experience that can creep up on you unawares. I fell in that trap head first and was about quarter to dead for 20 minutes. Seriously, couldn't move, struggled to breath, very nauseous. At least the lesson is learnt, I have that in the back of my mind now when getting carried away with 18mg lung inhales.

All in good fun though! Hahaha! Seriously guys you've got to try this! (just kidding). I love the Silver banter on the forum though and I guess most folks will push their nic tolerance levels at some stage as resistance is borderline impossible with that perfect 10/10 setup :)

I have a nice photo of silver I will modify into a badge :D

I hear you. Anyone whose experienced a Silver will know, and to those who aren't sure, it's a thoroughly unpleasant experience that can creep up on you unawares. I fell in that trap head first and was about quarter to dead for 20 minutes. Seriously, couldn't move, struggled to breath, very nauseous. At least the lesson is learnt, I have that in the back of my mind now when getting carried away with 18mg lung inhales.

All in good fun though! Hahaha! Seriously guys you've got to try this! (just kidding). I love the Silver banter on the forum though and I guess most folks will push their nic tolerance levels at some stage as resistance is borderline impossible with that perfect 10/10 setup :)
i get nauseous and weak once at least every second day... i think im already pushing the boundaries - especially when im on my recliner at night with my laptop on my lap browsing this forum and watching vape vids....

Back