Something wicked this way comes ...

Nice! Bradbury is a legend. Myself, I like Macbeth.

Double, double toil and trouble,

Fire burn and cauldron bubble...

...Oh well done! I commend your pains,

And every one shall share i' th' gains.

And now about the cauldron sing,

Like elves and fairies in a ring,

Enchanting all that you put in...

...By the pricking of my thumbs,

Something wicked this way comes.

Open, locks,

Whoever knocks.

PS... this was used for a harry potter soundtrack :)

Hahaha another thread to show the wife that your efforts in the anticipation department are being recognized @shaunnadan :dogpile:we are all waiting for this wicked thing to come our way:SimpHomer:

Nice! Bradbury is a legend. Myself, I like Macbeth.

Double, double toil and trouble,

Fire burn and cauldron bubble...

...Oh well done! I commend your pains,

And every one shall share i' th' gains.

And now about the cauldron sing,

Like elves and fairies in a ring,

Enchanting all that you put in...

...By the pricking of my thumbs,

Something wicked this way comes.

Open, locks,

Whoever knocks.

If the Bard had been a vaper:

Dual kanthal coils are trouble
Cotton burn and airlock bubble
Oh well done, I commend your votes
And every one shall share HIC's notes
And now about the scale Tare
Syringes, bottles everywhere
By the priming of my wicks
shaunnadan has Vapecon tricks!

Hahaha another thread to show the wife that your efforts in the anticipation department are being recognized @shaunnadan :dogpile:we are all waiting for this wicked thing to come our way:SimpHomer:
Almost-ready-screen-while-installing-Windows-8.jpg

If the Bard had been a vaper:

Dual kanthal coils are trouble
Cotton burn and airlock bubble
Oh well done, I commend your votes
And every one shall share HIC's notes
And now about the scale Tare
Syringes, bottles everywhere
By the priming of my wicks
shaunnadan has Vapecon tricks!

THIS IS AMAZING !!!!!

please standby for a PM

:D Read through it earlier haha are you entering this year @shaunnadan ?I'll leave it to the experts :p

Hmmmm.... I guess you Will only know if I'm entering this year when you see me walk on stage.... My mod dialed up and ready as I look the Judges in the eyes and take the biggest cloud chasing-lung filling-plume making-body rocking hit and then exhale !!!!

Afterwards I will announce that the comp will start , start calling for the entrants and take my place on the side of the stage making sure the event runs smoothly.....

Hahahaha after that description I think I should start practicing for next years comp,i have a lot of respect for you guys, I'll just stick to being the cloud champion in Postmasburg :pesas: would be really nice to get a few more vapers around here but sofar only the few Aio devices I've sold and pif'd and 2 pico's ,hoping to bring a few mates along to vapecon tho

Hahahaha after that description I think I should start practicing for next years comp,i have a lot of respect for you guys, I'll just stick to being the cloud champion in Postmasburg :pesas: would be really nice to get a few more vapers around here but sofar only the few Aio devices I've sold and pif'd and 2 pico's ,hoping to bring a few mates along to vapecon tho

Enter ! It Will be loads of fun :)

:rofl: Definitely going to have fun on that day,but I'll just stick to watching the pro's go about their business,I'm also really keen on seeing the trick comp

Back