Sometimes lightning strikes twice...like (R)Magic(G) ;)

free3dom

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Today I went to visit @Philip Dunkley on request because apparently he had a package for me - curious, but not entirely out of the ordinary :rolleyes:

Upon my arrival I realized that something was afoot as I was greeted by Philip with a video camera trained on me - again, not completely out of the ordinary, but usually he waits until I get inside. "What are you up to?" I wondered, but assumed he was just fooling around, as usual ;)

Then he sat me down inside, camera still rolling...and handed me a white envelope - all the while grinning like a schoolboy with a marvelous secret ;)

This is what I found....

01.jpg 02.jpg

I could not believe it and it still feels a bit surreal - I keep thinking I'll wake up and realize it was all a dream...but until then, WOW :rock:

To the RMG...I don't think I can ever thank you enough...but thank you so much, this is such an amazing gift - I really am at a loss for words. I don't know that I am deserving of such a thing, but I am beyond thankful regardless. This community has already given me so much to be thankful for in terms of support, friendship, and everything in between - and it just keeps on giving. What else can I say besides RMG rocks, and I love you too :inlove:

Now, unlike most other beneficiaries of the RMG, my experience was captured on video and will be on display in the next Lung Brewery episode for all the world to see...so that should be interesting - it's all in good fun :blush::sweating:

So on to the beautiful white thing in the pictures above (no not the envelope)...what a stunning creature she is :h: I have not given her a name yet, but will do so soon...it deserves some thought ;)

Here are a few more pictures of her showing off (it's raining so only indoor pics for now) :D

03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

What a beauty...and the best of all - she vapes like a dream, right off the bat :rock:
Philip made me build the RM2 (also on camera) and filled her belly with some 5P Queenside to get me off to a rocking start...and so far it's been bliss - so maybe there is something to this whole Reo thing, not that I ever had a doubt :p;)

Once again, thank you so much to the Reo Magic Group - I am forever grateful to you ;)
And thanks to @Philip Dunkley - my brother in vape - you got me good, but I still love you :cool:

And I know how this works - I'll go post in the Reo Mail thread :p;)
And then slowly start making my rounds through Reoville...the one place on this forum I haven't really contributed to, due to my serious lack of Reoness :p:D

Vape on my fellow vapers and remember what this community is all about...the love of vaping, and amazing people :)

What a day :rock:

Curried Chicken Dinner Bunny Chow :rock:

The first of MvC members to be struck by magic of the RMG. Hope you enjoy the reo, I know you would though.

Now you can finally stop harassing the Reonauts on the whatsapp group.

PS she is beautiful. White, Snow White

Well done once again to the RMG!!!

@free3dom you deserve it buddy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I went to visit @Philip Dunkley on request because apparently he had a package for me - curious, but not entirely out of the ordinary :rolleyes:

Upon my arrival I realized that something was afoot as I was greeted by Philip with a video camera trained on me - again, not completely out of the ordinary, but usually he waits until I get inside. "What are you up to?" I wondered, but assumed he was just fooling around, as usual ;)

Then he sat me down inside, camera still rolling...and handed me a white envelope - all the while grinning like a schoolboy with a marvelous secret ;)

This is what I found....

View attachment 24921 View attachment 24922

I could not believe it and it still feels a bit surreal - I keep thinking I'll wake up and realize it was all a dream...but until then, WOW :rock:

To the RMG...I don't think I can ever thank you enough...but thank you so much, this is such an amazing gift - I really am at a loss for words. I don't know that I am deserving of such a thing, but I am beyond thankful regardless. This community has already given me so much to be thankful for in terms of support, friendship, and everything in between - and it just keeps on giving. What else can I say besides RMG rocks, and I love you too :inlove:

Now, unlike most other beneficiaries of the RMG, my experience was captured on video and will be on display in the next Lung Brewery episode for all the world to see...so that should be interesting - it's all in good fun :blush::sweating:

So on to the beautiful white thing in the pictures above (no not the envelope)...what a stunning creature she is :h: I have not given her a name yet, but will do so soon...it deserves some thought ;)

Here are a few more pictures of her showing off (it's raining so only indoor pics for now) :D

View attachment 24923 View attachment 24924 View attachment 24925 View attachment 24926

What a beauty...and the best of all - she vapes like a dream, right off the bat :rock:
Philip made me build the RM2 (also on camera) and filled her belly with some 5P Queenside to get me off to a rocking start...and so far it's been bliss - so maybe there is something to this whole Reo thing, not that I ever had a doubt ;)

Once again, thank you so much to the Reo Magic Group - I am forever grateful to you ;)
And thanks to @Philip Dunkley - my brother in vape - you got me good, but I still love you :cool:

And I know how this works - I'll go post in the Reo Mail thread ;)
And then slowly start making my rounds through Reoville...the one place on this forum I haven't really contributed to, due to my serious lack of Reoness :D

Vape on my fellow vapers and remember what this community is all about...the love of vaping, and amazing people :)

What a day :rock:
Well congrats freedom and well done rmg and now I fall even deeper into this reo hole lol

Ha! Congrats are in order. I know exactly how that feels. They got us good. Reol good. Hahaha... Kudos to @Oupa and @Philip Dunkley.... it came across so innocent .....until you see the porcupine on the envelope. ... it was magic

Wishing you all the best with your new Reo @free3dom !
Hoping you have many many awesome vapes with her.
I love how you started straight out with 5P Queenside. Classy!
Enjoy

Congrats, thats an awesome PIF

I see a lot of REO pif'ing thats awesome, one day I will join the Reonauts, until then I have to sit in a corner playing with my marbles o_O...lol

Congratz @free3dom! she is a beauty:D

(PS: for those who dont know(RMG):p im getting married in 49 days and i accept wedding gifts in the form of reo's and juice:rofl::giggle:)... just joking...

RMG you guys ROCK!!! Keep it up!:rock:

Too late...I've been semi-silver all day long :rofl:

Squonk, vape, squonk, vape, sqounk, vape...it never ends :p:D

Hahaha, as long as you are having a blast sqounking and vaping, sqounking and vaping...

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

@free3dom at the last MVC meet you told us that you will never go unregulated. Play with the REO for a while and let us know your experience between your regulated devices and an unregulated one

RMG is doing wonderful work and I am so happy that @free3dom was chosen. Congrats man, you are an asset to this community and you certainly deserve that beautiful white beast :)

To RMG, you guys did good!

Back