Sourcemore ordering

Yeah, I know - I emailed them and am waiting for some feedback.

I find with some of these government departments emails get you somewhere, unlike phone calls where you call and after 20 minutes the call drops.
@PsyCLown ...someone finally answered at JIMC...customs backlog currently between 3 and 5 weeks

Not good :(

Well my parcel is at my post office for collection and i thought I should update you guys, it has been about a month(including customs), was in customs for a week. I ordered a rx200s and a crown tank and the import duty costs is R45 rand.

My order just says arrived in SA, no one can give me any further info as it hasnt been scanned into the system :( wont order from so far again. Id rather pay that lil extra and get it same time or 2 days

My order just says arrived in SA, no one can give me any further info as it hasnt been scanned into the system :( wont order from so far again. Id rather pay that lil extra and get it same time or 2 days
Sorry to hear that I got a mail today after emailing customer.services@postoffice.co.za providing my local tracking number
Are you checking status on 17 Track ?

Using aftership bud

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

nice one...my package stuck in jimc after customs since aug 15th
Read a few posts where folks had to call customs ( if they could get through) or physically go to customs to clear the item and pay duties after 3 days of it hitting the International sorting hub.
But as @PsyCLown says there is a backlog might delay things.

Read a few posts where folks had to call customs ( if they could get through) or physically go to customs to clear the item and pay duties after 3 days of it hitting the International sorting hub.
But as @PsyCLown says there is a backlog might delay things.
mine has cleared customs and sent back to jimc..they cant find the damn thing at jimc

may have to call in on them sat with a baseball bat

I agree. It would have to be exceptional for me to consider.

Back