Sourcemore Specials - Some $1 or less

Stew

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
I got this E-Mail today. Would love to get one of each of their Specials at $1 or less. Worth it just to try out.
Would the built in batteries in old stock still be good for a normal life or would they have deteriorated a lot? Would you pay import duty only on the price you paid for the items?
https://mailchi.mp/sourcemore.com/newsletter-20200923

I got this E-Mail today. Would love to get one of each of their Specials at $1 or less. Worth it just to try out.
Would the built in batteries in old stock still be good for a normal life or would they have deteriorated a lot? Would you pay import duty only on the price you paid for the items?
https://mailchi.mp/sourcemore.com/newsletter-20200923

That’s interesting. I don’t think internal batteries should show any appreciable deterioration unless they’re truly ancient (and these items aren’t).

Duties are only payable on price paid when accompanied by an invoice. I’m sure customs could query the amounts, but backing bank statements could easily prove both ends of the transaction.

I like doing reviews for Sourcemore because i feel the link i give really is giving the vaper a good deal, even their normal prices are very competitive but most things have a percentage reduction!

Wait so that link is like a real thing??? How does import work is it expensive!
It is real. I bought from their website a few times. Shipping is with SAPO so expect delivery times varying anything between 3 weeks (the shortest I had) and a few months, 6 weeks on average. Their shipping fees are around 8USD ans SAPO charges you R28 handling fee. Besides you may be requested to pay a small import Tax of around R70.
So factor all that into account before you make the move. Most of the time it’s not really worth it as the total cost maybe very close or even more than the local retail prices.
Edit: you get a few very nice deals from time to time though

Back