Special delivery sample box

Braki

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Thank you @Hooked for my awesome box full of juices. Can't wait to test them all. Thank you for driving through to visit.
781be6e629a175a7b1775c5f40866bd6.jpg
60501f19e8dc02d93caa617b6fb70417.jpg

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

That is just awesome @Hooked

Thanks for sharing it @Braki - and enjoy the juices!!

And thank you for the wonderful afternoon @Braki and for letting me taste your Red Pill. It is a delicious flavour but too much menthol for me. However, my curiosity has now been satisfied! It was great meeting you and your husband Jacque (who is a braaier of note!) and @Moerse Rooikat and his wife Maryke. Thanks for your on-the-spot workshop in making coils Moerse Rooikat!

And thank you for the wonderful afternoon @Braki and for letting me taste your Red Pill. It is a delicious flavour but too much menthol for me. However, my curiosity has now been satisfied! It was great meeting you and your husband Jacque (who is a braaier of note!) and @Moerse Rooikat and his wife Maryke. Thanks for your on-the-spot workshop in making coils Moerse Rooikat!
It was a honor and huge fun having you all here. I certainly learned a lot today. And I got hubby vaping with on the Pico. Just shows how much difference a Coil setup can do.

It was a honor and huge fun having you all here. I certainly learned a lot today. And I got hubby vaping with on the Pico. Just shows how much difference a Coil setup can do.
its all in the coil.
thank you for a great day. and oo red pill mm still making up my mind

Thank you @Hooked for my awesome box full of juices. Can't wait to test them all. Thank you for driving through to visit.
781be6e629a175a7b1775c5f40866bd6.jpg
60501f19e8dc02d93caa617b6fb70417.jpg

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk
I love to see posts like this. People making friends, and helping others out. You're a legend @Hooked ! Nice one

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back