Spring 2016 Vaping Carnival: Win What You Want

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Dear friends,

This is Christina from HeavenGifts.com. It is our honor to introduce ourselves. Heavengifts.com is one of the largest and most trustworthy wholesaler and retailer in e-Cig field. We are the official authorized distributors of most popular brands such as Joyetech, Kanger, Aspire, SMOK, Innokin, Vision, etc. We sell a wide range of e-cigarettes with high quality, super amazing price and comfortable service. We'll be your good vaping friend and we always on the way to satisfy you.

To express our gratitude to your long-term supports, we hold this giveaway here. Do you have any vaping wishes in 2016? Enter our competition. You can win anything you want at heavengifts.com. Hope your New Year’s vaping wish can come true.

Time line: From 21th Jan, 2016 to 1st Feb, 2016

Giveaway rules:
1.Find your favorite e-cigarette device on www.heavengifts.com and paste its link here
2.Tell us why you like it
3.Every participant can post two links per day (more posts by you, more chance to win)
4.80 replies as a round, we will pick one winner.

That means you have more than one chance to win your favorite e-cigarette device. We will select the winner per round by Random.org (post # is the lucky winner) and announce it in our post.

Note:
1.If you choose a pre-order device as your favorite device, then we will ship it when we have it in stock.
2. As for shipping method, please check: HG Shipping Information

Wish you are happy with HeavenGifts.com in the new year. Please spread this giveaway to your friends. More entries, more prizes. And don't forget to check the winner announcement per around. Good luck!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 1

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and support. Now we have got more than 80 replies.

So we are gonna to choose the winner of Round one.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! Pixstar!

ea8cb895071249a6b62aca733fa4abd4.png

Congratulations! Pixstar! You are our winner! Please PM us your ship address (including consignee, street, city, state, post code, country, phone or email address). And we will ship the prize to you soon. After receiving your prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Guys, last day for win. But you have chances. Come on & invite more friends to join in this contest. Hope you will be on the winner list in the next round.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 2

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and support.In round 2, we got another 36 replies, less than 80 replies. But to express our sincere gratitude to you, we decide to reward 2 persons with $10USD gift card at www.heavengifts.com.

Here is the announcement of 2 winners getting $10USD gift card.

39f231159b65e8e977428400e455ee3a.png
7b94a59279298d35c3d6c39935d495a0.png

Congratulations! Daniel craig and Cobrali! I will PM $10USD gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

BTW, if you don’t win in this contest, don’t be upset. Another massive giveaway worth US$10500 on our site is waiting for you.

Last edited:
Very interesting competition @Heaven Gifts

Just a suggestion - since you are based overseas and most of our members here are based in South Africa, please could you explain the shipping of items to South Africa from Heaven Gifts.

May be a good idea to also discuss general shipping options for Heaven Gifts to South Africa. Time, costs, options for faster delivery and such.

Good luck for the competition

Very interesting competition @Heaven Gifts

Just a suggestion - since you are based overseas and most of our members here are based in South Africa, please could you explain the shipping of items to South Africa from Heaven Gifts.

May be a good idea to also discuss general shipping options for Heaven Gifts to South Africa. Time, costs, options for faster delivery and such.

Good luck for the competition

Hi Silver,
Thanks for your suggestion.
I have added HG Shipping Information to the original post.
What's more, please help us spread this giveaway to more people.
Thanks a lot.;)

Hi Silver,
Thanks for your suggestion.
I have added HG Shipping Information to the original post.
What's more, please help us spread this giveaway to more people.
Thanks a lot.;)

Ok thats great, thanks

But perhaps you could explain what shipping you will use if someone in South Africa from this forum wins the competition and will get a gift. I also assume you will cover the shipping costs for the winner?

Ok thats great, thanks

But perhaps you could explain what shipping you will use if someone in South Africa from this forum wins the competition and will get a gift. I also assume you will cover the shipping costs for the winner?

We will pay the shipping fees, which means winners get prize totally for free.
Normally, by DHL.

Last edited:
Nice compo, thanks Christina!

I will get the ball rolling here...

My favourite device here looks like it would be the Kangertech NEBOX at:

http://www.heavengifts.com/Kangertech-NEBOX.html

This is for a couple of reasons. I have an obsession with this brand. The build quality is always top class, and they always seem to somehow manage to make their devices look really clean and stylish. Initially I thought the NEBOX was an exception to this, but it has slowly grown on me (particularly in black) and I think it fits the mold of previous Kangertech products. I love that all the features it has comes in one neat little package.

Way to go Kangertech, and thanks @Heaven Gifts !

We won't cover the shipping costs for winners, which means winners get prize totally for free.
Normally, by DHL.

Hi @Heaven Gifts

Your post does not make sense

As @wiesbang asks above, do you mean that Winner PAYS for shipping or do you meam Winner DOES NOT PAY for shipping?

I'm sorry, but its no use having a competition without explaining exactly what the winner needs to pay if they win.

Hi @Heaven Gifts

Your post does not make sense

As @wiesbang asks above, do you mean that Winner PAYS for shipping or do you meam Winner DOES NOT PAY for shipping?

I'm sorry, but its no use having a competition without explaining exactly what the winner needs to pay if they win.

Do you mean you will cover shipping OR does winner pay own shipping?

Sorry for my mistake.
What I mean is that we will pay for the shipping fee.
Winners will get the prize totally for free.
Hurry up and join us :D

Nice compo, thanks Christina!

I will get the ball rolling here...

My favourite device here looks like it would be the Kangertech NEBOX at:

http://www.heavengifts.com/Kangertech-NEBOX.html

This is for a couple of reasons. I have an obsession with this brand. The build quality is always top class, and they always seem to somehow manage to make their devices look really clean and stylish. Initially I thought the NEBOX was an exception to this, but it has slowly grown on me (particularly in black) and I think it fits the mold of previous Kangertech products. I love that all the features it has comes in one neat little package.

Way to go Kangertech, and thanks @Heaven Gifts !

Thanks for your supports and participation. Good luck!;)

For my second link today I will go with the 200w Kbox!

http://www.heavengifts.com/200W-Kangertech-KBOX-TC-MOD.html

As I said earlier, Kangertech is the way forward! I once had a friend when I was 18. We ordered pizza, and he asked for a margerita. We all told him that we would sponsor him a nicer pizza than that if he was low on cash. But he said it was the first pizza he ever tried, and it was so good he would never bother trying anything else. We all thought he was mad, but I can totally relate to that now that me and Kangertech are having an affair...

Back