Spring 2016 Vaping Carnival: Win What You Want

Congrats @Pixstar !!
You won a prize! Check out the previous page for the announcement from @Heaven Gifts

Nice competition @Heaven Gifts - do you know what prize @Pixstar won? Or does he have to choose from the ones he entered?

Congrats @Pixstar !!
You won a prize! Check out the previous page for the announcement from @Heaven Gifts

Nice competition @Heaven Gifts - do you know what prize @Pixstar won? Or does he have to choose from the ones he entered?
Wow! Thanks guys!
What a nice surprise to wake up to!!! To Heaven Gifts I just want to say a huge thank you for the competition! Wow, I still can't believe it...!

Thats so cool @Pixstar

You must tell us what device you end up winning and then post a pic when it gets here...

We are watching

Congrats @Pixstar !!

Thanks @Silver . I don't know what I've won yet but will let you know. Will PM HG now. Thanks.
Hi,
We pick the 80th thread by random.org.
So the prize is Pixstar chose in his thread: http://www.heavengifts.com/75W-WISMEC-Presa-TC-Express-Kit.html

So if I understand the competition correctly, it ends today, but if we can get another ~60 replies another one of us can win?

So for that reason I'll add two entries, so that at least somebody else can win something!

Entry number one:

http://www.heavengifts.com/UD-Goblin-Mini-V2-RTA-Tank-Atomizer-3ml.html

Goblin Mini V2: Because the original Gobiln is still one of the best tanks yet, and here's hoping V2 will deliver!

My choice will be the SMY60 with TC. http://www.heavengifts.com/SMY60-TC-18650-VW-Mini-Box-Mod-Express-Kit-W-O-Battery.html
Its a single 18650 battery with magnetic door, its got a big readable screen and looks modern cool with the black carbon fiber on brushed aluminium.

f65d549a61091a2fdc7a113ee5bc7a0e-png.43993

My 2nd choice would be the Innokin iTaste MVP3.0, 60w VV/VW and if the previous MVP 2.0 is any indicator, then this one is sure to be just as reliable too, Kentucky Fried dinner baby.
I like the black and silver color scheme, classy, but it needs a happy usb face, for that I'll use some black nail polish...spot my one below. :)
mvp-jpg.44039

Round 2

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and support.In round 2, we got another 36 replies, less than 80 replies. But to express our sincere gratitude to you, we decide to reward 2 persons with $10USD gift card at www.heavengifts.com.

Here is the announcement of 2 winners getting $10USD gift card.

39f231159b65e8e977428400e455ee3a.png
7b94a59279298d35c3d6c39935d495a0.png

Congratulations! Daniel craig and Cobrali! I will PM $10USD gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

BTW, if you don’t win in this contest, don’t be upset. Another massive giveaway worth US$10500 on our site is waiting for you.

Last edited:
Round 2

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and support.In round 2, we got another 36 replies, less than 80 replies. But to express our sincere gratitude to you, we decide to reward 2 persons with $10USD gift card in www.heavengifts.com.

Here is the announcement of 2 winners getting $10USD gift card.

39f231159b65e8e977428400e455ee3a.png
7b94a59279298d35c3d6c39935d495a0.png

Congratulations! Daniel craig and Cobrali! I will PM $10USD gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

BTW, if you don’t win in this contest, don’t be upset. Another massive giveaway worth US$10500 on our site is waiting for you.
Thanks so much Heaven Gifts! Wow! I havent won anything in a very long time! THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

@Heaven Gifts
Dear Christina,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you again for the competition. I'm usually one of those that gets nowhere with random draws and the like, but it seems my luck may have changed.
As promised, herewith my experience:
Foreword:
This is one mod I've always liked since the Presa 40W was released. The reviews I've seen
have always been good about this great little mod by Wismec.
As one can see from my wish list, I went for mods that were not easily available or popular locally but had good reception in markets that they were.

The package arrived this afternoon via UPS Express. The UPS tracking system is just brilliant, one is kept informed of every step in the shipping process.
The packaging was awesome, there was way more bubble wrap than was needed which is reassuring for potential future purchases.
MockIt_05022016185633.jpg
The mod itself is just a beauty to hold. Very light, extremely comfortable in the hand. It has a similar finish to the VTC Mini I believe.

MockIt_05022016190319.jpg
My experience so far with the mod has been excellent.
Unfortunately for me the mod arrived with a small dot of paint missing as can be seen above.
This could of course have been directly from the factory.

The mod is just excellent, that button is brilliant and works well with my style of dripping. I love the menu too, it's nice and big, similar to the VTC Mini one which I like.

Overall my experience in winning the prize and in dealing with Heaven Gifts has been excellent.
Thank you again for the opportunity of winning this great mod that deserves much more recognition.

View attachment 45032
My experience so far with the mod has been excellent.
Unfortunately for me the mod arrived with a small dot of paint missing as can be seen above.
This could of course have been directly from the factory.

The mod is just excellent, that button is brilliant and works well with my style of dripping. I love the menu too, it's nice and big, similar to the VTC Mini one which I like.

Overall my experience in winning the prize and in dealing with Heaven Gifts has been excellent.
Thank you again for the opportunity of winning this great mod that deserves much more recognition.

It looks nothing short of amazing.. Thanks for the pics @Pixstar

http://www.heavengifts.com/WISMEC-Reuleaux-RX200-TC-Express-Kit-W-O-Battery.html

Reason being... As follows.

1. The battery life is awesome
2. Build quality is great
3. Upgradeable firmware
4. Dig the turquoise and white colour
5. 200 watts
6. Won't fall over easily
7. Like the way it feels in my hand, sturdy
8. Because I want one!

:FADDANCING::THETROLL:

Hope I win Yay.......

Not to crush your youthful enthusiasm, but this finished last week already, winner won, received prize and posted views above, the Presa TC75W.

Not to crush your youthful enthusiasm, but this finished last week already, winner won, received prize and posted views above, the Presa TC75W.
Bwahaha lol, shot i did put in , was going through posts.

Back