Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The SQuape A[rise] RTA is your reliable companion for every occasion in your life. The very easy handling, the high quality, the excellent taste and its safety features will convince you every day. The SQuape A[rise] RTA is made for you!

The SQuape A[rise] is a rebuildable tank atomiser which was developed and produced in its entirety in Switzerland. It is made by StattQualm Vape AG. The model A[rise] is a direct successor of the SQuape N[duro] and integrates the advantages of the SQuape E[motion].

This model offers you an all-in-one solution and convinces both as Direct to lung (DL) and Mouth to lung (MTL). The MTL kit included in the set allows you to easily convert from DL to MTL and thus offers you complete flexibility.

Based on our eight years of experience, the SQuape A[rise] offers the following advantages: clever current conduction, non-conductive surface structure of the complete atomiser-chamber (consisting of ematalised aluminium), haptically simple closing of the tank by a simple rotation as well as generous filling holes. Due to the self-contained system, the tank can be transported separately from the base even when filled.

Features
  • elegant and clean design
  • an all-in-one device incl. conversion kit (MTL/DL)
  • easy filling by turning the TopCap (TopFilling)
  • stepless air and liquid flow control by turning the tank
  • Single-coil operation
  • adjustable 510 connector (gold plated)
  • deck is accessible even with full tank
  • lockable and leak-proof tank
  • non-conductive components inside to avoid short circuits
  • user-friendly handling and coiling options
  • exchangeable window
  • Temp. control and Volt/Watt suitable
  • easy switching between the three positions; "remove", "vape" (with air flow and liquid control) and "closed" by turning the tank
Scope of usage
We recommend using the SQuape A[rise] in the resistance range between 0.3 and 2 ohms and in the power range between 7 and 55 watts. It is possible to use the atomiser above or below the mentioned specifications - but we exclude any liability. Please be advised that too much power can lead to the atomiser body heating up. This is just a recommendation. Be aware that usage of the SQuape A[rise] and the self made coils is at your own risk.

Technical data

• Diameter: 24 mm
  • Height (without SQuip Tip and 510 connector): 39.7mm
  • Weight: 49.6g
  • Connection: 510
  • Filling volume: ~4ml
Materials used

Here at StattQualm we feel strongly about what materials we use and therefore only the best materials make it into our atomisers. The following table shows what materials are used in the SQuape A[rise]. Should you have known allergies to one of the listed materials we strongly suggest you do not use this atomiser:

• Stainless steel components: Stainless steel number 1.4404 / 316L
  • Window: PSU (Polysulfone)
  • Deck, chimney and closing ring: ematalised, anodised aluminium
  • Centerpin: Ecobrass gold plated
  • Mouthpiece: Stainless steel/POM
  • O-rings: nbr 70 shore and 60 shore.
Scope of usage
We recommend using the SQuape A[rise] in the resistance range between 0.3 and 2 ohms and in the power range between 7 and 55 watts. It is possible to use the atomiser above or below the mentioned specifications - but we exclude any liability. Please be advised that too much power can lead to the atomiser body heating up. This is just a recommendation. Be aware that usage of the SQuape A[rise] and the self made coils is at your own risk.

explo.png

Technical data

• Diameter: 24 mm
  • Height (without SQuip Tip and 510 connector): 39.7mm
  • Weight: 49.6g
  • Connection: 510
  • Filling volume: ~4ml
Materials used

Here at StattQualm we feel strongly about what materials we use and therefore only the best materials make it into our atomisers. The following table shows what materials are used in the SQuape A[rise]. Should you have known allergies to one of the listed materials we strongly suggest you do not use this atomiser:

• Stainless steel components: Stainless steel number 1.4404 / 316L
  • Window: PSU (Polysulfone)
  • Deck, chimney and closing ring: ematalised, anodised aluminium
  • Centerpin: Ecobrass gold plated
  • Mouthpiece: Stainless steel/POM
  • O-rings: nbr 70 shore and 60 shore.

Bazinga! I think this is going to be a popular RTA with the ability to alter airflow and Juice flow from MTL to DL.
Squape Arise 02.jpg Squape Arise 2.jpg Squape Arise 03.jpg Squape Arise 3.jpg Squape Arise 04.jpg Squape Arise 4.jpg Squape Arise 05.jpg Squape Arise 06.jpg

I would like to hear your thoughts on this one @Rob Fisher and how it will compare to your beloved dvarw army :) it looks like they took some of the tripod and Dvarw characteristics to create this one which should be good.

It really looks good. I was gonna say if Rob orders I will join but looks like he has it already. How do you manage that? I was still thinking yes until I saw the price! Eish

Somewhere in China a clone is being made!

I would like to hear your thoughts on this one @Rob Fisher and how it will compare to your beloved dvarw army :) it looks like they took some of the tripod and Dvarw characteristics to create this one which should be good.

@Mzr it's a really nice RTA and very well made... but I still prefer the perfect airflow of my OG Dvarw DL... but the Arise is very configurable and I'm still experimenting with it.

It really looks good. I was gonna say if Rob orders I will join but looks like he has it already. How do you manage that? I was still thinking yes until I saw the price! Eish

It pays to have connections. :)

Watching it now. In your opinion is it a keeper in your collection or will it end up in the classifieds

I wasn't that happy with the heavy throat hit and watching Marks review he said to move the coil down and it is way better for me. Will it be replacing my Dvarw Army? No, it won't but I won't be selling it either.

Having moved the coil down I'm a LOT happier with it now... amazing how much the vape changes with the coil height!

I wasn't that happy with the heavy throat hit and watching Marks review he said to move the coil down and it is way better for me. Will it be replacing my Dvarw Army? No, it won't but I won't be selling it either.

Having moved the coil down I'm a LOT happier with it now... amazing how much the vape changes with the coil height!

I know with bottom airflow coil position makes a massive difference and I experienced this throat hit before with a higher coil. I hope to get one soon.

The one thing I really like about this tank is the easy top fill and filling it doesn't result in little leaks like a lot of other RTA's so.

OK, it's time to make a 3mm single airhole for the Squape A[rise] and get a perfect airflow and make it quieter! Holding thumbs! Off to the boathouse and the workbench with the Dremel!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner and Bazinga! Oh wow, what a great difference! 0.4Ω Alien at 28 watts! Perfect airflow! The flavour on point!
Squape 3mm 1.jpg Squape 3mm 2.jpg Squape 3mm 3.jpg Squape 3mm 7.jpg Squape 3mm 8.jpg

OK, it's time to make a 3mm single airhole for the Squape A[rise] and get a perfect airflow and make it quieter! Holding thumbs! Off to the boathouse and the workbench with the Dremel!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner and Bazinga! Oh wow, what a great difference! 0.4Ω Alien at 28 watts! Perfect airflow! The flavour on point!
View attachment 212710 View attachment 212711 View attachment 212712 View attachment 212713 View attachment 212714
They look awesome together really a nice match Uncle Rob. Glad it worked.

There are some issues regarding air discs and aluminum parts for MTL users, I saw it review of Klaus Jedelsky. Machining looks stunning as usual and throat hit is less in this one unlike Nduro. This one focus all vapers I guess, not own one yet but in the bucket list.

Back