Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
After a glowing review from Mark Todd on the Asylum RTA from YG Creations out of China, I popped onto their FB page and ordered one. Pretty fast delivery by FedEx (with no import duty) from Guangzhou in China!

The package has all the airflow pins needed, and I used the biggest (2.8mm). It also comes with two tanks; obviously, I put on the extended tank! The build and wicking are as simple as possible, and the Mark's 45-degree wick cut works a charm! Mark did mention the slight drip tip womble, but I used a Drip Tip by Bill, of course!

It's a good-looking tank with a perfect mechanism with juice flow control. The quality is top-class! Mark's review was spot on, and I will post a link to his review in the next post!

YG Creations Asylum 01.jpgYG Creations Asylum 02.jpgYG Creations Asylum 03.jpgYG Creations Asylum 07.jpgYG Creations Asylum 08.jpgYG Creations Asylum 09.jpgYG Creations Asylum 10.jpg

The Asylum RTA from YG Creations is a masterpiece. Really well made with smooth airflow and easy juice flow control, leading to excellent flavour! Good looking and comes standard with a normal and extended tank and six airflow pins to dial in your perfect vape. And a spare glass in the package! All in all, it is an excellent buy! I have been using mine for a couple of weeks now, and no leaking. Refilling is a doddle... close the juice flow with a short twist and top fill. This should be the RTA of 2024, for sure!
Asylum Gold 10.jpgAsylum Gold 16.jpg

Looks great Rob. Is the Facebook group the only way to order?

Back