Squonk Bottles improved

Do they have something for the therion BF?

These should work in the Reo Grand/P67 and Leprechaun right?

Nice, now is anyone planning on bringing in a few of these? I would be more than happy to split shipping cost ;)

Nice, now is anyone planning on bringing in a few of these? I would be more than happy to split shipping cost ;)

I got a cousin coming in from the UK early July. Seeing her around the 7th/8th. She can mule some down for us... Within reason.

I see that 10 bottles gives us a discount.
Let's aim for 10. I'm in for 5.

I got a cousin coming in from the UK early July. Seeing her around the 7th/8th. She can mule some down for us... Within reason.

If possible, i would like to jump aboard, 5 please

Awesome. I will take the other 5.

Cool, I'll ask if she can bring 15 small bottles down.
I'm sure I can convince her if I promise to be her best friend forever. That works every time.

You need man sized hands and fingers to operate those bottles. :D
I operate a keyboard for 18 hours a day so my hands are softer than my wife's :D
Just for the record I'm really skilled with my hands but I chose to wear pig skin gloves when doing manual labour.

Also I don't wash dishes so that helps. :D

We'll get the cheaper price for the 10 pack but pay the higher price for the extra 5. Anyone want 5 more bottles? Let's make this an even 20 bottles @ 60 pounds total

Just for the record I'm really skilled with my hands but I chose to wear pig skin gloves when doing manual labour.

Also I don't wash dishes so that helps. :D

Have very skilled hands as well, but since I retired (1990) and moved to the very hot Mojave Desert I've chosen to sit in the shade drinking something cold and refreshing, and let hired help do the manual labor. :D

But I do still have very strong hands, so the Reoville bottles are not an issue at all for me to squonk with precision.

As for dishes, I've been a bachelor again since 2002, so there has not been very many dishes to wash (especially not if I eat over the sink ;)). Even those that need a wash and dry the dishwasher takes care of just fine. Or they are done by a sweet young latina gal that comes periodically to thoroughly clean my place, do my laundry or anything else I want.

Have very skilled hands as well, but since I retired (1990) and moved to the very hot Mojave Desert I've chosen to sit in the shade drinking something cold and refreshing, and let hired help do the manual labor. :D

But I do still have very strong hands, so the Reoville bottles are not an issue at all for me to squonk with precision.

As for dishes, I've been a bachelor again since 2002, so there has not been very many dishes to wash (especially not if I eat over the sink ;)). Even those that need a wash and dry the dishwasher takes care of just fine. Or they are done by a sweet young latina gal that comes periodically to thoroughly clean my place, do my laundry or anything else I want.
The hired help is definitely making my hands softer and the wife-o-matic 9000 helps!
I have been known to use paper plates and paper cups (and I still have a big stash in my pantry) on occasion.

Last time I washed dishes my sister was over and decided to do the dishes. I promptly took over because she was a guest to the horror of my wife.
My wife gave me about 5 minutes gas about how I dont help her and thus sealed her fate. My response was a calm "And this is why I dont wash dishes".

Before that I think i washed dishes when my wife was in hospital after the birth of our child.

The guys on the UK Squonkers forum are complaining about those specific square bottles.

Back