Squonk bottles losing flavour

Does anybody know the ID of squonk tubing? I'd like to eliminate that and secondly where can you get great quality squonk bottles in S.A..

Does anybody know the ID of squonk tubing? I'd like to eliminate that and secondly where can you get great quality squonk bottles in S.A..
The tube IDs differ from mod to mod. Think Sir Vape has some silicone squonk bottles. Also bottles for the VT Inbox.

I'm starting to think think that my issue is an isolated incident. If it happened to more folks I'm sure the interwebs would be abuzz by now.

I'm starting to think think that my issue is an isolated incident. If it happened to more folks I'm sure the interwebs would be abuzz by now.

Not isolated for me... I have pretty much given up squonking because I find the same thing... I thought maybe it was Red Pill that doesn't like being squonked (and that may well still be the case)... other juices tend to fair better but I'm convinced the juice taste does change overnight and not for the better.

Not isolated for me... I have pretty much given up squonking because I find the same thing... I thought maybe it was Red Pill that doesn't like being squonked (and that may well still be the case)... other juices tend to fair better but I'm convinced the juice taste does change overnight and not for the better.

The only reason I can think of is that a small amount of liquid is sucked back into the bottle, this in turn changes the flavour slightly over time ?

If it's on 2 devices it's not the bottles. Especially if they are new bottles. I had the same issue with my hadaly on the RSQ and then I realised my build is too big and complicated for the single battery mod.

I was running an alien, fused clapton, regular clapton and a staple staggered fused clapton. All with the same dull flavour results.

So I switched to a 24g plain kanthal round wire about 8 wraps and the flavour has been brought back to life. Ohms at 0.6ish at 40w, it's perfect. Have you tried doing just a plain build?

Sometimes the simpler builds work better in the small chamber devices.

Seems like the wash and soak worked. Going through my second bottle now and flavour is there.

Just getting a chemical taste now. Will do the same with the RDA tonight.

Back