Stainless Steel Wire

I managed to get some Vaperite, its not on the website but they have some stock in the stores @Vaperite South Africa
waiting on clarification on which grade it is but got 28 and 24 gauge

Also got some unbranded SS wire from the Vaperite store at Eastgate
The guys werent sure what grade it was
But I took it with the intention of trying it out and reporting back
Havent gotten round to it yet
Let us know how you find it @Seanc

I also asked for more info, I built a dual 28g 12 wraps ohms out at 0.64 in my aromamizer got it running on the SS316 setting compared to nickel I have to run it allot cooler in my nickel i run at around 220 - 250 degrees C running the SS between 160 -190 and dropped the wattage from 60 to 50 but it is a nice vape like the fact that i can dry burn the coils as it felt like a waste throwwing all that nickel away when it got clogged

Still waiting for the shipment notice from DHL, should be here this week. if not early next week.

I wont be here, but I will get my partners to deal with this while I am gone.

Just got Feedback from Vaperite the SS is 304 it is nice and easy to work with softer than kanthal, I just did a 3 strand twisted build 8 wraps over a 3mm ID its a little springier when twisted so a loose 3mm build. Dual coils in my velocity on the evic vt mini comes in at .29ohms and running at 180c and 75 watts.Its a nice warm vape with decent vapour and the flavour is good 2. the main reason for me wanting the SS is to try some twisted and clapton coils with the temp and its working so far just havn't got thin enough wire to do some clapton's yet

Back