Starting to build

Bananaheadcase

Vaping headcase
LV

Awards
Hi all

So I've decided as of late to try build my own coils but not in the fancy coil jig kind of way. But before I buy things I'd like to know what wire is best? I've read up on Kidney Puncher and Gasphase?

I've only really loved the aliens I get from coil factor and Fydo cause the flavour is always great and performance, just the same. Ive tried a few claptons and they also perform nicely. The others are just not great imo and I've probably tried them all. to find what I love.

Thanks in advance.

There's a substantial difference in price between the Kidney Puncher and GasPhase, IMO no real difference in performance between the 2, so my suggestion would be to get the GasPhase as you're going to waste lots of wire while learning. When you're satisfied with your building, if need be you can move to Kidney Puncher and Twisted Messes.

One of the things that's been important for me while learning to build, is keeping a log book to write down the coil builds I make and what the results were. So that's what I recommend. There are videos on Youtube that show you how to make claptons by hand without using a drill, check those out if you're interested.

Gasphase all the way.... both materials come from Sandvick if I am not mistaken.

Plus delivery is quick

Thanks guys and the flavour from these wires? Any good.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Also something I started getting interested in. Been building very simple straight forward kanthal coils for a while but when I started diy (also very new) reading up as much as possible all I want is as much flavour as possible, the information consumes you, had no idea different wires, different cotton, wicking styles, airflow etc all had such an impact on flavour. Good luck 2 you...hope you're enjoying it as much as I am.

Back