Steam Engine: Temperature factors of resistance

Maybe this isn't the place for this post but the op allowed me to discover this little bit of mathematic wizardry. I've been wondering what ohms I should be building for my mod, I was under the impression lower is better. Flavour and vapor aside it turns out the best ohms for my mod is actually higher.
Maybe this will help someone.
http://www.steam-engine.org/modrange.asp

Maybe this isn't the place for this post but the op allowed me to discover this little bit of mathematic wizardry. I've been wondering what ohms I should be building for my mod, I was under the impression lower is better. Flavour and vapor aside it turns out the best ohms for my mod is actually higher.
Maybe this will help someone.
http://www.steam-engine.org/modrange.asp

It is pretty much dependent on a large number of factors.
The modrange part of the Steam Engine calculator is equivalent to safety operating standards.
i.e. It is a guideline more than a stipulation.

I am recommended 0.4 Ohms for my mod, but with drippers I am not satisfied at all at 0.4 Ohms
My favorite is by far .25 Ohms and that is pretty much where and what I always build for.
At .25 I can run 44w - 60w comfortably and depending on the juice I am currently dripping.

It is pretty much dependent on a large number of factors.
The modrange part of the Steam Engine calculator is equivalent to safety operating standards.
i.e. It is a guideline more than a stipulation.

I am recommended 0.4 Ohms for my mod, but with drippers I am not satisfied at all at 0.4 Ohms
My favorite is by far .25 Ohms and that is pretty much where and what I always build for.
At .25 I can run 44w - 60w comfortably and depending on the juice I am currently dripping.
Thanks for the advice I'm very new to this and my subox mini will not fire that low. I've recently got a Koopor and a dripper which I'm running at .46 on a dual kanthal coil, but I find my ijust2 tank .5 ohm is tasting and blowing better so clearly I have work to do with the dripper. I have found higher watts on the koopor are better I'm up to 50 right now

Back