Stinkies are from hell MR Deedz does it MTL

I would give another vote for the Exvape expromizer v4 MTL tank that @MrGSmokeFree suggested, it has juice control that works well, forgiving on the wicking and top to bottom airflow so no leaking. It covers the full MTL draw range, experimenting with different Mg strengths with this RTA would give you a great chance!

Hi Meneer, there is no shame or guilt if you relapse, respect to you for asking for advice, takes a really big man, including @Constantbester to own up to a relapse and ask for help and info and then take responsibility to fix it. Just keep on getting up, secret to success.

I have heard great things of the Calburn pod as well, think @Grand Guru and @Resistance ? use them, nearest to a cig like draw apparently, but my first mod was also a Twisp Clearo with Tobacco juice. Big thing is the correct nic level juice in a flavour you enjoy , and it seems you may need a 12+ to 18 to start on. Head rush central. I have vaped some Havana Nights, great juice, and tried Rodeo which I love as a evening vape from Mr Hardwicks @method1 , a NET that is reminiscent to me of a more pipe style tobacco, as well as Redwood by Pied Piper @GSM500 , also pure bliss. Stay on a higher nic level for longer and slowly back off, a lot of us go down too fast and then have a problem with satisfaction, and keep a high nic for going out, and take a spare charged battery or device.

Good luck with your journey and success starts with the first step, mental readiness. Keep us informed and keep on giving feedback, we are all rooting for you. Can’t wait to hear of your first ciggy free day and vape only.

RF

I don't have a caliburn but I think @Clouds4Days has one.
I had 2 Cue's and piffed one to a buddy.
Now I have just one and a Vladdin Re.
It's also not a bad pod system with good flavour and the pods lasts quite long.

The other pod for flavour is the Renova zero.exceptional flavour on that little thing.

The other pod for flavour is the Renova zero.exceptional flavour on that little thing.
Had 2 Zeros. Got ga@tvol of keep getting factory reject pods and also the draw went to tight within a day as well with hardly any flavor, So my personal experience with the Renova was only amazing when I bought it brand new, as soon as i tried the 1st replacement pod it all went to shyte lol

Thanks gents for all the support and wisdom. I have decided that i am not going to experiment with devices and different nic strenghts Fb/Salts etc for now, I want something thats going to work where the juice and the pod works perfectly as designed from the manufacturer, I cant afford to keep trialing and testing and failing so the TWISP CUE with baccy pods is what I am going to do, If i manage to stay off the stinkies for a week using the CUE I will look at getting another one or the Caliburn or the Exvape expromizer v4 MTL tank. Will keep you guys posted on how its goes if required,
We keep what we have by giving it away and helping others,

Thanks gents for all the support and wisdom. I have decided that i am not going to experiment with devices and different nic strenghts Fb/Salts etc for now, I want something thats going to work where the juice and the pod works perfectly as designed from the manufacturer, I cant afford to keep trialing and testing and failing so the TWISP CUE with baccy pods is what I am going to do, If i manage to stay off the stinkies for a week using the CUE I will look at getting another one or the Caliburn or the Exvape expromizer v4 MTL tank. Will keep you guys posted on how its goes if required,
We keep what we have by giving it away and helping others,

I wish you strength through this period.its tough but,your tougher than that.
Go @MrDeedz !

All the best @MrDeedz

The only thing is that my vape on my Rose MTL is way better than the Twisp Cue (I have the cue as well). Not just way more flavour but a deeper, richer and more intense MTL vape. And Havana Nightz juice in the Rose is way better than the Cue Tobacco pod for my taste. I’m not knocking the Cue, it’s fantastic for what it is and it’s size, but I just feel it’s not the same type of vape as a good MTL RTA.

So my concern is that if you are like me for example, you may struggle if you’re not mad about the taste of the tobacco pod and if you need something stronger.

Your comment that you may experiment further if the Cue works makes sense, but Maybe if it doesn’t work our for you with the Cue, then you can give something like a good MTL RTA a try.

All the best @MrDeedz

The only thing is that my vape on my Rose MTL is way better than the Twisp Cue (I have the cue as well). Not just way more flavour but a deeper, richer and more intense MTL vape. And Havana Nightz juice in the Rose is way better than the Cue Tobacco pod for my taste. I’m not knocking the Cue, it’s fantastic for what it is and it’s size, but I just feel it’s not the same type of vape as a good MTL RTA.

So my concern is that if you are like me for example, you may struggle if you’re not mad about the taste of the tobacco pod and if you need something stronger.

Your comment that you may experiment further if the Cue works makes sense, but Maybe if it doesn’t work our for you with the Cue, then you can give something like a good MTL RTA a try.
Totally agree bud. I will def move from the Cue back to flavor chasing. Them deserts are awaiting my pallet lol. I just need to stay clean of the analogues for a 2 weeks to a month. Will def try an MTL RTA. Maybe I shouldnt be so Naive and knock down RTA's until I own one and use it and give it a good try, but Yeah I love & miss that DRIP life! Thanks to an ecig bud I have one Cue being shipped to me today, Legend dude who refused to let me pay for it just shipping! and will be off to TWISP in Bryanston shortly

Last edited:
Totally agree bud. I will def move from the Cue back to flavor chasing. Them deserts are awaiting my pallet lol. I just need to stay clean of the analogues for a 2 weeks to a month. Will def try an MTL RTA. Maybe I shouldnt be so Naive and know down RTA's until I own one and use it and give it a good try, but Yeah I love & miss that DRIP life! Thanks to an ecig bud I have one Cue being shipped to me today, Legend dude who refused to let me pay for it just shipping! and will be off to TWISP in Bryanston shortly
I really get where @Silver is coming from that's why i also suggested an RTA, although pod type devices are good for first vapes or even for other vapers for those times when they will only get the chance for an occasional vape so some high mg in the form of a stealth vape delivers the nicotine needed the situation you have described as someone who has already in the past advanced to RDA's i just can't see a simple pod device helping apart from as a backup for the already described occasions, if you like i think a simple pod device will just bore you to stinkies!

I really get where @Silver is coming from that's why i also suggested an RTA, although pod type devices are good for first vapes or even for other vapers for those times when they will only get the chance for an occasional vape so some high mg in the form of a stealth vape delivers the nicotine needed the situation you have described as someone who has already in the past advanced to RDA's i just can't see a simple pod device helping apart from as a backup for the already described occasions, if you like i think a simple pod device will just bore you to stinkies!
Most def, Over the years I have bought many Pods/AIO devices b4 pods came out and they just laid or gave them away lol. I do have my dual batt mod & RDA so maybe will check the classifieds for a good RTA at a decent price, but one that doesnt dry hit easily and easy 2 wick with no leaking

sorted! eish the standard one packs a punch with throat hit lol :facepalm:, will get the smooth pods when these 2 are done

cue.jpeg

Use your current RDA setup as normal, and grab the Cue for a small session when you start craving the stinkies. Let the 2 supplement each other

Use your current RDA setup as normal, and grab the Cue for a small session when you start craving the stinkies. Let the 2 supplement each other
I failed about 4 times this month with my current RDA trying to quit the analogues, 1st time ever it was so difficult thats when i decided that I need to reach out and getting out of hand. b4 i reach point of no return, Am i alone in this experience etc.

I failed about 4 times this month with my current RDA trying to quit the analogues, 1st time ever it was so difficult thats when i decided that I need to reach out and getting out of hand. b4 i reach point of no return, Am i alone in this experience etc.
Depends what you mean by alone:

Nope you are not alone, I don't think I would be able to do it on my low-nic DL devices alone at this stage either. that's why i use my Cue alongside my regular vaping. I just vape as normal, and hit my Cue up as soon as I get that "Stinkie-feeling". Keep strong dude, you are not alone, you have the entire forum rooting for you! :campeon:

Last edited:
Great to see @MrDeedz
Wishing you well with it!!!
Holding thumbs that it works for you and you can achieve your goal!

Great to see @MrDeedz
Wishing you well with it!!!
Holding thumbs that it works for you and you can achieve your goal!
Talking about goals, after 22 years of heavy smoking i have been vaping for 8 years today and touch wood in all that time never had a relapse. How e-cigs have advanced in just 8 years is quite amazing!

Talking about goals, after 22 years of heavy smoking i have been vaping for 8 years today and touch wood in all that time never had a relapse. How e-cigs have advanced in just 8 years is quite amazing!

Remarkable @Timwis - congrats on that!

As promised to myself, first Item bought with my Januworry paycheck: a brand spanking new Cue to replace my Omo-dipped one! Also got the new Royale juice, some Tobacco#1 and a Leaf pod for the Cliq.
IMG_20200124_194627.jpg

Back