[Stompie REVIEW] Vaporesso Aurora Play Kit

StompieZA

Reviewer, DIY Lover & Flavor Chaser
LV

Awards
Device:
Vaporesso Aurora Play Kit
Manufacturer - @Vaporesso

**Disclaimer** This device was supplied to me by Vaporesso as a prize which i won on their International Vendor contest and was asked to do a review once i received the product. This review is my personal opinion of the device after use and im not getting paid for the reviews.

Lets start with some pictures of the Aurora Play Kit:

Front view and size comparison next to my car keys

View attachment 161863

Side view with manufacturer information:

View attachment 161864

Front view with Zippo Style cap open

View attachment 161865

Pod Removed

View attachment 161866

Side view of power button, Charge port and LED hole

View attachment 161867

Bottom of Pod

View attachment 161868

Pod view

View attachment 161869

Inside view of pod connection pins

View attachment 161870

Whats inside the box you ask?

1 x AURORA PLAY Kit with POD(2ml, 1.3Ω)
1 x Additional POD (2ml, 1.3Ω) - Thats two pods in total!
1 x E-juice Filling Bottle (10ml)
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Quick Guide
1 x Warranty Card

View attachment 161872

Technical specifications are also important (From website):

Dimensions: 80x46.5x16.7mm
POD: 2ml, 1.3Ω
Filling: Press-To-Fill on top (1 step)
Built-in Battery: 650mAh
Charging Current: 1A
Power: 9w | 10.5w | 12.5w

The Aurora's Pro's

- Small and stylish
- Super fast charging, full charge in 40 minutes
- Great flavor from the ceramic coil pods
- No leaking pods
- Pods aren't heavy on juice, a filled pod can lasts up to 2 days
- Pods are refillable and the push to fill from the top is easy and awesome!
- Great juice window to see how much juice is left without having to remove the pod.
- Quality metal is used for the outer body
- Easily switch between power modes
- Easy to understand LED that shows you battery level
- Long lasting battery (2 Days of heavy vaping for me)
- CCell Coils in the pods will give longer lasting pods

The Aurora's Con's

- Some juice spit back found if chain vaped, yeah i couldn't stop haha
- The Zippo type top Cap is a bit loose when opened
- Sometimes the pod doesn't make contact (after removing the sticker covering the two connection points) But after rubbing off the glue residue they work great.
- You cannot remove Liquid from the pods once filled, would have been nice!

Using the device

3 modes. 3 clicks. Pressing the mode button 3 times will allow you to cycle through three different levels of power, giving you the ability to customize your clouds and nicotine hit.

High (12.5W) Default
Medium(10.5W)
Low(9W)

Safety of this device:

The OMNI Board Mini is great at providing several safety features which includes all the following:
  • Pass-through
  • Burn
  • No Load
  • Short-Circuit
  • Overtime
  • Low Resistance
  • Low Power
  • Overcharge
  • ESD Circuit
  • Flash Heat

4 Colors Available that will cover anyone's taste!

vaporesso_aurora_play_pod_kit_range_copy.png

Conclusion and personal views:

• After using the device i fell in love and my big dual battery mods took a bit of a back seat as the Aurora became my go to guy! The fact that this device is so small and you dont even realize you have it in your pocket is awesome!
  • This is my first Nic salt pod device and also the first time i use nic salts and its bloody awesome! I seriously didnt expect this kind of flavor, Its comes pretty close to some RTA's i have used!
  • The build quality is great with a Zinc Alloy body that feels great in the hand. The Zippo style Cap is a little annoying at times but its not the end of the world.
  • The one thing i do love is how quick this little device charges, It charges seriously quick at 1A! It should easily get you through the day of moderate vaping, but if you vape a lot you will need to recharge at least once a day.
  • Its one beautiful little device that grabs everyone's attention! Everyone wants to hold it and immediately asks if its a Zippo.
  • Its super easy to use as the pods are draw activated! The draw on the pods are nice and restricted which i love! I tested normal freebase nic 6mg at 70VG/30PG and the pod managed just fine but flavor is not as great as compared to 60/40 or 50/50 juices. I would say stick to the thinner juices!

Would i Buy one with my own cash?
Absolutely! its perfect for anyone that wants to get off the stinkies, my mother in law that smokes stinkies also loves it and was able to vape on it without coughing!

Thank you for viewing my review of this device and a special thank you to @Vaporesso for sending me this device as a prize!

Ok I have a Noob question.

I don't know anything about nic salts and how they work. Could you maybe do us quick rundown on that?

Back