Storage & Transport For The Vape Gear

Tom

Vape Enthusiast
VIP
LV

Awards
I am looking for something to keep my gear in (it is not that much yet, but will most likely grow).... and it needs to be for travelling. Found this clip, that is very neat!

it is from someone on a german forum, he bought the case cheap at ebay, googled here for local supplies but it seems to be difficult to get something like that at a decent price in SA :(

Bosch rexroth sells all the alu extrusions you need to make a case like that.
The. You can customize the size and design to your exact need. They even give you some design software, and after you've done the design, you send it for material costs etc...

Handguns normally comes in a case like that

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Fantastic info Tom! Was thinking about this myself. Havent had to do a travel trip since i started vaping, but its going to be a problem for me fairly soon

Rawram, I love the Pelican you found at Orms. Super idea! I actually quite like that case. Pity they dont put dimensions on the page. But i wonder if it has multiple levels or if what you see in the pic is all you can store. Case looks quite deep.

Great info guys

yeah, what I like about the one in the video is the size, i don't want to take a whole toolbox on my travels :D.. that one is just big enough for the gear that one wants to take with, and it fits in the baggage easily without leaving other stuff (underpants or so :eek:) behind.

Back