Stratum's

The latest Stratum mod just arrived. The Stratum Balance 2. Very different to previous Stratums, and I was in two minds to grab one because it only takes a 22mm atty in fully closed mode. Dvarw DL fits in side-by-side mode. But it's a beauty!
View attachment 269068View attachment 269069View attachment 269070View attachment 269071View attachment 269072View attachment 269073View attachment 269074

Gorgeous with the engraving as well, what material is it made from Uncle Rob?

The latest Stratum mod just arrived. The Stratum Balance 2. Very different to previous Stratums, and I was in two minds to grab one because it only takes a 22mm atty in fully closed mode. Dvarw DL fits in side-by-side mode. But it's a beauty!
View attachment 269068View attachment 269069View attachment 269070View attachment 269071View attachment 269072View attachment 269073View attachment 269074

@Rob Fisher that looks very very nice! How does the airflow work in closed mode? where does the airflow come through?

Last edited:
@Rob Fisher that looks very very nice! How does the airflow work in closed mode? where does the airflow come through?

It is an issue with this mod... it restricts the airflow. I am tempted to bring out the Dremel and pop a couple of air holes into the top. The bonus, however, is that it makes the setup nice and quiet, so the wife is happier watching TV.

It is an issue with this mod... it restricts the airflow. I am tempted to bring out the Dremel and pop a couple of air holes into the top. The bonus, however, is that it makes the setup nice and quiet, so the wife is happier watching TV.

Happy Wife, Happy Life :-D :-D :-D

Back