Stubborn vaper in need of PIF

Ameer

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys and gals

Haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Ameer been vaping for about 4 months now. Really enjoying the sub ohm experience.

So, a friend of mine started vaping a while ago. He got him a twisp aero, I think, the one with the straight lung hit. Paid an arm and a leg for it too. And he hates the way it vapes, well I think he does since he only complains about it most of the time. he says he burns out a coil in less than a week too. I told him to sell it, and get him something better but his too damn stubborn and proud to admit that money is really tight for him. I am currently supplying him with juice on an as needed basis. Money is tight for me as well and the only other device I have to give is a protank 2.

So I'm hoping someone would aid me in my problem, I'm getting tired of the nagging lol. I need a PIF for my buddy, I was thinking a 22mm subohm tank will work leka for him bc his battery is already high drain.

Thanks

i can donate a tank... got a few options to choose from. if he builds i could spare one bellus or older lemo2 if not a subtank micro or even a crown... let me know if anyone has a mod to make it dance.

I have started building my own coils, and would not mind showing him how to build, or building him coils every now and then. But all depends if someone would like to PIF him a good battery. Otherwise we must settle for a subtank micro.

Thanks so much @cam u have a beautiful heart

PS, I haven't told him about this yet, and I can see his gana be so happy if he gets a new smoke machine to play with

you are welcome. lets see if anyone else steps up. otherwise pm me and i will pack up the kanga

no problem.

Hey @cam think its overdue. Now U can start packing up the tank. Where are u situated?

no problem ameer. will make contact tomorrow

Back