Succesful Sale Rep Thread

Nexo.Suicide

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All,

New to the forum, and new to Tapatalk app. I tried searching for this before posting, but couldn’t find anything related. If this has been asked or posted before, please forgive me and please feel free to close and/or delete the thread.

I just want to find out if there is an existing thread where you can post +Rep for successful sales that are advertised on the forum. I play online games, and we have a system where A buyer or Seller earns “Rep” by selling successful sales and honors what was sold. If that makes sense. So future buyers and sellers build that rep up and become more credible and trustworthy.

Please in any instances where you are buying from a complete stranger. Be wary. Be smart. And if it’s too good to be true, it probably is.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Nexo.Suicide

Thanks for your post.
We don't currently have a system that counts sales rep points as you say

However, there is a section of the forum where you can write reviews on your dealings with other members in the Classifieds:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/classified-sale-reviews/

You can also rate members on their profile by clicking on the stars under their avatar.

Try using the forum with a normal browser, a lot of functionality is not available on Tapatalk.
Far richer experience with a normal browser, even on a large mobile or tablet.

When you are using the Classifieds, please exercise caution and feel free to ask longer standing members if you are suspicious about something before you do the purchase/sale

This is a growing community but it's very close and many of us know each other. Nothing beats knowing the people over years that you are dealing with.

Awesome! Will do that. Had a very good dealing with a fellow member and def feel the community should know. Thanks so much for the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back