Suggest A Recipe

Various Inw tobaccos

INW Virginia Tobacco is my go-to flavour when it comes to making any recipe with tobaccos. I am not sure about standalone, but in combination with other flavours in a recipe it works very well for me.

Remember with Bilberry, less is definitely more....

I do remember that. I tried it once or twice but did not have major success with it. Will try and remake it again some time but want to do it in a nice, proper blueberry muffin recipe.

I do remember that. I tried it once or twice but did not have major success with it. Will try and remake it again some time but want to do it in a nice, proper blueberry muffin recipe.
Try the bluberry trio I commented earlier....u can probably get away with dropping the Blueberry wild as well...it stands up very well...

Try the bluberry trio I commented earlier....u can probably get away with dropping the Blueberry wild as well...it stands up very well...

Oh, believe me, I have copied and pasted that already. Definitely gonna try it. Been in the mood for something blueberry-wise for a while now. Thank you :)

I read Vurve's description for TFA Taro:

Taste like biting into a raw white potato drenched in coconut oil

and decided that I would wait until the mainstream concurred with Vurve's conclusion:

It's quite niche and not really a flavor for beginners, but I really like this flavoring a lot. Once I get a better feel for what it pairs well with, I can see myself using this flavor quite a good bit.

There's something about that "quite a good bit" that sounds to me like Vurve was trying to convince himself as much as the readers. Suffice it to say, he hasn't released anything with Taro in the year since he wrote those flavour notes.

I am loath to ditch concentrates. There is always the belief that I might be able to summon up some magic to make it usable, or that another recipe developer will do so. And, to be fair, it does sometimes happen. If I went with the majority view on FA Joy, I'd have ditched it long ago. Fortunately, Wayne and tranceinate came up with cracking recipes that use it, albeit in micro quantities. But sadly, those cases are the exception rather than the norm. I have tried Dark Bean and Tiramisu in every recipe I can find and they are just gnarly in every application.

Possibly due to my Scottish heritage, I have also adopted a Pink Floyd The Wall-like "if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding" approach to getting new concentrates. The ground rule is simple: if I already have a concentrate that suffices, I can't get another. So I can't get Flv Rich Cinnamon until I've finished my FA Cinnamon Ceylon. Because I know that if I do, I might as well toss the Ceylon right now. Likewise, I can't jump on the hype train and load up with Flv tobaccos because I'm sitting with around 15 FA and Inw tobaccos that see little if any use. So it's a case of gritting my teeth and working my way through the "usable but not brilliant" ones I have. If I then enjoy the more highly-rated ones afterwards, it's an earned pleasure. It's also a way to avoid impulse purchases and make me think carefully and do my research before adding another "ooh, this looks interesting" flavour to my cart.

I have tried Dark Bean and Tiramisu in every recipe I can find and they are just gnarly in every application.
Ha...at least you did not make the mistake of adding 2% Dark Bean to a recipe by mistake...lets just say I didn't want anything too do with vaping for a few days after that...

If I went with the majority view on FA Joy, I'd have ditched it long ago. Fortunately, Wayne and tranceinate came up with cracking recipes that use it, albeit in micro quantities.
JOY is a seriously underused concentrate and probably the main reason why I refuse to ditch the concentrates I have. Yes using this has resulted in some vile tasting juices, there has also been a few happy accidents where an absolute gem resulted from the addition of one of them.

Here is a great recipe, using FW Salted Caramel.

Mixed this up last night...used TFA sweet Cream and fresh cream...so will let u know...glad to finally see some movement on the level of the contents on this bottle

Back