Suicide Mods & DovPo Abyss

the abyss aka the gap mod.
try adding an oring to the base were the bottom of the glass sits. that will give the tank the additional height so that bridge will sit flush to the top of the tank.
Sounds like a plan. Will measure the tank to see what o ring I need

Hi all
I recently purchased the abyss with the ether bridge. Just wanted to know if anyone is having the same problem as me.
The bridge seems to be a lil too tall for the tank. When twisting the battery cap on, I was catching the top of the bridge, and the drip tip thingy wouldn't screw all the way down.
The top of the chimney was sticking out above the tank. The bridge was already pushed all the way down.
I ended up filing a good half a mm at the top of the chimney. Now at least the battery cap/ plate doesn't catch the chimney when sliding closed. The drip tip still doesn't screw down flush, but it is better. View attachment 235296
Join the group "enter the abyss" on Facebook, there is a lot of abyss users (1.5k) in there all giving guidance and advice.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, anyone know where I can get a replacement tank? I would like to run one tank MTL and another tank RDL , but I'm not finding a tank anywhere!

I love the Storm Trooper theme and that it is a DNA, I think I'll stick with my War Machine for now though.

20211107_150619.jpg

a8bbe5d5330648db841afa483a43106a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you get integrated drip tips for the abyss? My arthritis filled fingers are battling with the drip tip thingy that screws into the top plate.

Do you get integrated drip tips for the abyss? My arthritis filled fingers are battling with the drip tip thingy that screws into the top plate.
It comes with the Ether bridge or you can purchase it separately

It comes with the Ether bridge or you can purchase it separately
I want a drip tip that has that screw thingy as part of the tip. Will make it easier for me to grip. The one that comes with the ether is a bit tight but maybe a better option for now :)

I want a drip tip that has that screw thingy as part of the tip. Will make it easier for me to grip. The one that comes with the ether is a bit tight but maybe a better option for now :)
Yip, I got that tip with my Ether bridge, but they sell that same tip separately, it works great and looks better than the tip you get with the Abyss.

You get the DL version seperate, but what you are looking for is a threaded steel base intergrated tip like a normal 510, that of which the top part does not spin around or pul out in order to have better grip... mmmhh, have not seen one, but does not mean it doesn't exist. Will have to ask my friend google a bit and see what he comes up with.

You get the DL version seperate, but what you are looking for is a threaded steel base intergrated tip like a normal 510, that of which the top part does not spin around or pul out in order to have better grip... mmmhh, have not seen one, but does not mean it doesn't exist. Will have to ask my friend google a bit and see what he comes up with.
I knew someone would figure out my poor excuse of an explanation :p

Finally a solution to the irritating battery change of the Abyss! Bearded Viking Customs has the solution! Now you can change batteries without having to remove or drop the tank on the floor! Very clever! Bazinga!
BVC Abyss 1.jpgBVC Abyss 2.jpg

This was a total rip off at well over a hundred pounds when it first came out when the items that make this more interesting and versatile are add-ons that cost extra money and the device itself was released with annoying issues! On Ecigssa alone putting Abyss into the search to find most who bought this were disappointed and couldn't wait to off load it (must hold a new record for a device featured in the classifieds) made me glad I was sceptical at the start rather than enthusiastic!

However patience is a virtue and I now have 2:

£24.99 - Includes next day UK delivery and can pay using Paypal!

Last edited:
This was a total rip off at well over a hundred pounds when it first came out when the items that make this more interesting and versatile are add-ons that cost extra money and the device itself was released with annoying issues! On Ecigssa alone putting Abyss into the search to find most who bought this were disappointed and couldn't wait to off load it (must hold a new record for a device featured in the classifieds) made me glad I was sceptical at the start rather than enthusiastic!

However patience is a virtue and I now have 2:

£24.99 - Includes next gay UK delivery and can pay using Paypal!
Screenshot_20220810_220653.jpg
Edit that please

Back