SUORIN AIR POD DEVICE FIRING at will

MrDeedz

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hi guys.
So after a week I decided to use the SUORIN AIR. Put in on charge for 20 minutes and when I switched it on and put the cartridge on it fires non stop with out taking a draw from it and the cartridge tastes burn now, Doing the same thing with a different cartridge as well.

Must be some poltergeist getting into vaping.

Jokes a side, thats weird considering it draw activated

theres juice on the board. suorin pods are leaky little shits. happened to one of mine as well. take it apart, dry it, put together, blow hard on the air hole at the bottom, without a pod installed.
between all of those, mine came right.

Mine did exactly the same. No amount of cleaning worked for me but a month of sitting in the drawer and it has started working again.

theres juice on the board. suorin pods are leaky little shits. happened to one of mine as well. take it apart, dry it, put together, blow hard on the air hole at the bottom, without a pod installed.
between all of those, mine came right.
Thanks will try this out and revert, Much appreciated. These damn cartridges also not lasting. too many duds on the market 2, ah well we live & we learn

Mine did exactly the same. No amount of cleaning worked for me but a month of sitting in the drawer and it has started working again.
That some crazy s#$% ryt der

Might be from liquid seeping into device bud. You can push the batt section out of the casing by pressing on the magnet - then dry board and contacts with a cotton bud. Just check you put the rubber grommet back in the right way. Saw this on Youtube somewhere. Give it a go

Thanks will try this out and revert, Much appreciated. These damn cartridges also not lasting. too many duds on the market 2, ah well we live & we learn
there are few youtube video that show how to extend the life of the pods.
found the cotton on the juice side is a bit too thick and needs a prode with a paper clip to get it wicking again.

Might be from liquid seeping into device bud. You can push the batt section out of the casing by pressing on the magnet - then dry board and contacts with a cotton bud. Just check you put the rubber grommet back in the right way. Saw this on Youtube somewhere. Give it a go
sounds like rocket science i think i need to find that youtoob vid b4 i break the thing lol

Thanks.
Found the Vid, looks pretty much str8 forward, will give it a bash tonight.

Here is the link if needed to the vid.

Thanks.
Found the Vid, looks pretty much str8 forward, will give it a bash tonight.

Here is the link if needed to the vid.

if there is a lot of liquid leave it in a cup of rice. should dry it up

So I managed to strip the board from the casing on Saturday, pops out pretty much easy, used cotton buds to clean up any juice. left the board in the sun as well for an hour, put it back and still the same problem. fires non stop as soon as it switched on and u take that first draw and the blue light comes on.

So I managed to strip the board from the casing on Saturday, pops out pretty much easy, used cotton buds to clean up any juice. left the board in the sun as well for an hour, put it back and still the same problem. fires non stop as soon as it switched on and u take that first draw and the blue light comes on.
check for any short on the board, and clean any contacts, could be bridged somewhere to bypass the switch.

My knowledge on circuits is minimal lol . how do u check for a short on a board ? :confused:
usually it'll be when there is a path for current to travel from one wire to another. That "path" can be bridged by either a wire, cable, juice, water, or even when the insulations has worn out on some conductors. It could be on the board, or even on the connection point for the pods. Just be thorough with cleaning and drying. Perhaps spray the board and contacts with WD40 or something similar to remove moisture. Try drying also with a hair dryer on cold.

usually it'll be when there is a path for current to travel from one wire to another. That "path" can be bridged by either a wire, cable, juice, water, or even when the insulations has worn out on some conductors. It could be on the board, or even on the connection point for the pods. Just be thorough with cleaning and drying. Perhaps spray the board and contacts with WD40 or something similar to remove moisture. Try drying also with a hair dryer on cold.
thank you Bud, can Q20 be used. dont have WD40

Back