Svd In 18350 Mode

I'm pretty sure that eCiggies have 900mah 18350 but I have seen some in the range of 1200mah on slowtech if you will to wait it out

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that eCiggies have 900mah 18350 but I have seen some in the range of 1200mah on slowtech if you will to wait it out

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk

slowtech doesnt ship batteries to SA anymore

Talking about batteries, in the SVD specifically, what use more power, VW mode or VV mode, given that in VW mode the circuit board is constantly monitoring the ohms to ensure that it is at the desired wattage?

The difference might not be noticeable but was just curious.

I think it depends on the individual device's efficiency and yes your conclusion @BhavZ to a certain point is correct, but if both VV & VW devices fires the same coil loads at the same wattage, then the least efficient device will drain the batteries quicker.

I think it depends on the individual device's efficiency and yes your conclusion @BhavZ to a certain point is correct, but if both VV & VW devices fires the same coil loads at the same wattage, then the least efficient device will drain the batteries quicker.

Thanks @johanct. The reason for my asking is that I noticed that the AW 18350 tends to drain faster than my efest 18350, both are 700mah. So I guess in this case it all boils down to battery quality

How long have you been using each one @BhavZ ? The amount of usage do deteriorate a battery's capacity. If the Efest is of the new generation (purple wrapper) it makes sense to me.

How long have you been using each one @BhavZ ? The amount of usage do deteriorate a battery's capacity. If the Efest are of the new generation (purple wrapper) it makes sense to me.

Had the aw for about a week now and the efest for 4 days now. The efest are the new purple wrapper ones and I use them almost every day going through 2 drains a day.

Both batteries fully charged are a constant 4.17 volts on each charge.

Thanks for the info @BhavZ , I assume at this stage that the AW battery will be able to deliver more surge current than the Efest,. If you want more vape time use Efest, but if you want to hit your low ohm coils use AW.

Thanks for the info @BhavZ , I assume at this stage that the AW battery will be able to deliver more surge current than the Efest,. If you want more vape time use Efest, but if you want to hit your low ohm coils use AW.

Thanks for the info man.. Will invest in more of both then.

shot for the info guys

ive got a 18350 efest, and the battery lasts me the better part of a day, at 12W

shot for the info guys

ive got a 18350 efest, and the battery lasts me the better part of a day, at 12W

I guess my batteries are draining faster because I chain vape at home and well the device doesn't leave my lips till I go sleep.

I guess my batteries are draining faster because I chain vape at home and well the device doesn't leave my lips till I go sleep.

yeah probably LOL

Geez do you ever vape @Riaz? 2 x 18650's don't even last me a day!

my 18650 lasts me about a day and a half, sometimes a full day

ive discovered a new technique, once i get to work, i put my svd in my drawer, out of sight.

then every so once in a while i realize, hey, you need a vape, then i pull it out, have a few deeeeep drags and put it back again.

ive found that if its on my desk i tend to vape all the time

Also, higher nic juice should make your bat last longer right? Less watts and shorter drags...

Also, higher nic juice should make your bat last longer right? Less watts and shorter drags...

I would say the main reason being that you would generally vape less all in all with higher nic levels.

my 18650 lasts me about a day and a half, sometimes a full day

ive discovered a new technique, once i get to work, i put my svd in my drawer, out of sight.

then every so once in a while i realize, hey, you need a vape, then i pull it out, have a few deeeeep drags and put it back again.

ive found that if its on my desk i tend to vape all the time

Great tip @Riaz!

Out of sight, out of mind. Am gonna try this

This is what I travel with daily! I never actually check my battery status as I always have my spares on hand! I just vape until nothing happens anymore and I am like O battery change time.

20140801_113336.jpg

20140801_113433.jpg

I have another 18350 in my SVD at the moment

the svd in 350 mode is very cute, yet stealthy

It is but some days I am just like FTW :whip: And walk around in either 18650 or dual 18350 mode! That is quite fun I wont lie

Back