Switching....

Maxim

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi!
I'm thinking of buying a vaporizer. I've never used it before but always wanted to try. What the effect is and whether it's worth switching to vaporizing if I've always smoked?

Hi!
I'm thinking of buying a vaporizer. I've never used it before but always wanted to try. What the effect is and whether it's worth switching to vaporizing if I've always smoked?
I bought my first vape (9 years ago) to use in the office because I was tired of standing in the cold for a smoke. Never picked up cigarettes after that first one and I feel a lot healthier than when I was smoking. To be fair though, if you're thinking of doing it for health reasons, vaping, in my eyes, is healthier than smoking. Just as not vaping or smoking is the healthiest.

Hi!
Find someone that can show you the ins and outs before starting out wrong and giving up on vaping.
Maybe you'll figure it out on your own and you won't be sorry you switched. and let me just officially welcome you... Welcome to our happy place.

Hi!
Hi @Maxim Welcome.
I started during the tobacco ban during lock down as I flat refused to pay black market prices. Finished my smokes one day, bought a single battery mod kit "Vaporesso Swag 2" the next day. Have never looked back.
Got some help and advice on this forum from some members that helped me adjust my path a little for which I am very grateful.
I have never thought of going back to smoking and find it just as satisfying as I did smoking and it gives a little extra in the way of tinkering in the way of keeping things clean and re wicking once every now and again.
I found in the beginning I wanted to try tobacco flavoured Juices as I thought smoking and tobacco flavoured juices was a logical step but I soon learned for me personally choosing a few of my favourite fruit flavoured juices was much nicer for me personally.
My personal choice is a dual battery mod with an RTA. The RTA is easy to learn and basically just requires new cotton and a clean now and again. The Sub Ohm tank is also a good option but is a bit more expensive replacing bought coils instead of servicing an RTA.
Hope you come right and enjoy your conversion to vaping.
Good luck.

Back