Swop Your Five Paws For Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

johan

VIP
LV

Awards
I have a full bottle (used 5 drips) Five Pawns BOWDENS MATE // 12mg to swop for any other Five Pawns // 12mg (tip: I love QUEENSIDE). I just can't vape BOWDENS MATE. Let me know and we can arrange something.

I have a full bottle (used 5 drips) Five Pawns BOWDENS MATE // 12mg to swop for any other Five Pawns // 12mg (tip: I love QUEENSIDE). I just can't vape BOWDENS MATE. Let me know and we can arrange something.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one not liking the Bowdens that much. Really not a fan. Still have 10ml left from the the last round of 5PWN.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one not liking the Bowdens that much. Really not a fan. Still have 10ml left from the the last round of 5PWN.

Yip all 4 their other signature series are vapable except the Bowdens, don't know why?

tempted , will see what i have at home

@johan - I will swap you a bottle of Castle Pong Reserve for the Bowden's if you like? Also only did a few drops from the bottle and then decided against it. Don't like whiskey flavour at all

Sorry - my mistake. Just plain old Castle Pong

Thanks @devdev , if someone doesn't come up with Queenside I'l swop you for Castle Pong

i am also not the Bowdens fanboy. Loving Gambit, think i must give Queenside a try next time. @devdev i still have not tasted any whisky in the Castle Long....mine is just nutty. But its actually quite alright in the Kayfun, vaped it all day today.

Gesendet von meinem LIFETAB_E7316 mit Tapatalk

It's very subtle with a lot of other layers - just not for my taste though

With pleasure @johan, just let me know if you don't come right.

i am also not the Bowdens fanboy. Loving Gambit, think i must give Queenside a try next time. @devdev i still have not tasted any whisky in the Castle Long....mine is just nutty. But its actually quite alright in the Kayfun, vaped it all day today.

@Tom when I vaped Castle long in an iClear of Stroodlepugg's it actually tasted delicious. I decided to get a bottle. Tried it on the trident and I really do not like it at all. I get the nutty flavour as well, but there is undeniable whiskey flavour for me. Maybe try a sub ohm dripping setup and see if that teases the flavour out?

With pleasure @johan, just let me know if you don't come right.

@Tom when I vaped Castle long in an iClear of Stroodlepugg's it actually tasted delicious. I decided to get a bottle. Tried it on the trident and I really do not like it at all. I get the nutty flavour as well, but there is undeniable whiskey flavour for me. Maybe try a sub ohm dripping setup and see if that teases the flavour out?
I did the juice first in a 0.6 ohm dual mc with the Origen RDA
No whisky either way. Just roasted almonds.
I actually had a great whisky vape recently. I was looking for another one...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

I did the juice first in a 0.6 ohm dual mc with the Origen RDA
No whisky either way. Just roasted almonds.
I actually had a great whisky vape recently. I was looking for another one...

Reports on the Origen with bf kit on the low profile Reos are very positive. Am tempted, but my purse cannot be swayed.

You gotta wait for the next batch and be quick :) I love my Origen. Its got really deep liquid wells and it has stylish looks.

You gotta wait for the next batch and be quick :) I love my Origen. Its got really deep liquid wells and it has stylish looks.

No, quite available - saw them at 2 places. One was Intaste...

Oh....Intaste, did not notice. They are superfast with deliveries. Ordered the vaping bag on sunday. Arrived today. But i am not home....will only see it on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back