SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

Kak gevaarlik bunny chow. Sein kaans vir n SXK bunny chow :-D
Not a gatsby my larnie?

Was surprised @BigGuy did not speak about the mod tonight.

Anyhow... I guess our word of mouth will get the stock sold out soon seeing as its the black sheep under the sales counter at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I am surprised to see so many forum members that are willing to settle for second best. And by second best i mean a 100m silver that was 1 second slower. :)
It must be similar to driving a Ferrari kit car ....... you possess the body but every time you take it for a run you will often remind yourself that it is a pity that it is not the real deal.
But in the end it is all about what makes an individual truly happy and personal preference should always prevail. :)

I cant wait for my SXK BB to arrive , its gonna be epic. Same chip that Asmodus uses then i have no worries. Asmodus Chips are great.

And no leaking so they seem to have nailed that boro tank @Deckie ?

I am surprised to see so many forum members that are willing to settle for second best. And by second best i mean a 100m silver that was 1 second slower. :)
It must be similar to driving a Ferrari kit car ....... you possess the body but every time you take it for a run you will often remind yourself that it is a pity that it is not the real deal.
But in the end it is all about what makes an individual truly happy and personal preference should always prevail. :)
And affordability I guess

Settling for this is still better than using a pico squeeze or kangertech dripbox 1....

Remember kit cars are all based on beetle chassis and the beetle was one helluva awesome car.

Just ask anyone that owns a Ohmsium or Silvanusa how the chips are.

Settling for this is still better than using a pico squeeze or kangertech dripbox 1....

Remember kit cars are all based on beetle chassis and the beetle was one helluva awesome car.

Just ask anyone that owns a Ohmsium or Silvanusa how the chips are.

Oh no you didn't!!!!???

Still the best bang for buck setup Pico Squeeza and SXK Hadaly

And I can buy three Squeezas still for your one BB clone....

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

@KZOR the GX70 chip is made by SXK As far as I know brother, and it's the same chip used in the billet box clone.

Oh no you didn't!!!!???

Still the best bang for buck setup Pico Squeeza and SXK Hadaly

And I can buy three Squeezas still for your one BB clone....

Apologies did not mean to pick on the pico. Humbly apologise.

I cant wait for my SXK BB to arrive , its gonna be epic. Same chip that Asmodus uses then i have no worries. Asmodus Chips are great.

And no leaking so they seem to have nailed that boro tank @Deckie ?
This is all good @Clouds4Days, but my concern is why don't the Sirs keep any spares?????Say you want to replace your tank, what then? When they got the Hcigar squonker, up to date not even spare bottles. To bad. So if you want spares what then? I think why they didn't mention anything of the BB clone on the live feed was because some of their biggest customers HATE clones. This is my opinion.

This is all good @Clouds4Days, but my concern is why don't the Sirs keep any spares?????Say you want to replace your tank, what then? When they got the Hcigar squonker, up to date not even spare bottles. To bad. So if you want spares what then? I think why they didn't mention anything of the BB clone on the live feed was because some of their biggest customers HATE clones. This is my opinion.

If im not mistaken the authentic boro will fit in the sxk BB so can always use that.
But i had heard fasttech were gonna start stocking the sxk boro too.

If im not mistaken the authentic boro will fit in the sxk BB so can always use that.
But i had heard fasttech were gonna start stocking the sxk boro too.
You see brother, that is exactly my point, now the authentic assecories is good enough. No hard feelings. It is like a Reo, I rather wait a bit and get myself the authentic DNA60 BB.

Agreed @Petrus . Lot of clone hating going on. Just think it a bit of a kak move to provide a mod but not to have spares on hand. Maybe they will get the spares at a later stage

Agreed @Petrus . Lot of clone hating going on. Just think it a bit of a kak move to provide a mod but not to have spares on hand. Maybe they will get the spares at a later stage
Exactly @E.T. I don't hate clones, but I won't buy it. Why, if I want after sale service or extra spares U don't want to sukkel. I owe way to many squonkers and Atty's, but there is spares available galore.

You see brother, that is exactly my point, now the authentic assecories is good enough. No hard feelings. It is like a Reo, I rather wait a bit and get myself the authentic DNA60 BB.

To be honest @Petrus , you know me i buy most of my gear authentic (well basically all my gear is authentic but 1 odis clone)

My only intention in getting the sxk BB is to see if its really is the bees knees, all the reviews seem to be good so i thought it was a good way to try this BB thing out.

70% of vendors have always sold clones and even though they sold them you would still get the customers that walk in those stores and buy the authentic gear they stock and not pass the light of day they also sold clones.

But of late (since H.E) came into the S.A vaping scene i get a feeling that clones are no longer tolerated and sis on you if you sell clones or buy clones and i will rather support a vendor that sells authentic only.
And are starting too look down at these sellers and buyers.

This has actually pushed me more to buy this SXK BB because i want to show that doesn't mean because i have expensive vape gear only that now im the cool boy in school.

And most importantly people have a right to a choice and not what the community dictates is right or wrong.

Im sure 95% of the members on here have downloaded a song or a movie once in their life or bought a pirate dvd etc.. but yet .... O no you cant buy a clone because its stealing.

And its all since this H.E came into the game.

Sorry for all the Rant but it has to be said.

Had to be said.... Grammar Nazi

https://www.sirvape.co.za/products/copy-of-hha-ares-26650-stabwood-mod ;)

SXK are manufacturers, probably have a deal with asmodus just like they previously had with sigeli/wehe and LMC had with ijoy, part of those deals probably include having to buy and rebrand existing models like what eventually became the LMC lux (but was some other ijoy model before hand).

Compare the ohmsnium with the SXK nebula tanco. SXK probably give them a decent deal on minikin production if they order a certain amount of ares and nebulas at the same time.

Back