SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

Hey there everyone, I'm looking for advice on how to make the BB (SXK) - Sorry couldn't find the Clone forum - into a MTL device.
Which coils can I use for this? They need to be widely available as I'm gifting the device to non-vaper.

Hey there everyone, I'm looking for advice on how to make the BB (SXK) - Sorry couldn't find the Clone forum - into a MTL device.
Which coils can I use for this? They need to be widely available as I'm gifting the device to non-vaper.
@Spyro I think there was a post in the thread called to bb or not to bb where the aspire nautilus bvc coils were discussed, and one of the guys, think it was @Andre commented that it gave quite a restricted draw. Maybe see if you can find that one or if he see he is tagged he may respond.

@Spyro I think there was a post in the thread called to bb or not to bb where the aspire nautilus bvc coils were discussed, and one of the guys, think it was @Andre commented that it gave quite a restricted draw. Maybe see if you can find that one or if he see he is tagged he may respond.
Thanks bud, I was also taking a look into the box and noticed a small little peak type ring. I assume this is some kind of airflow control / restrictor of sorts, I'm going to play around with it and see if I can't work it out :) But any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks bud, I was also taking a look into the box and noticed a small little peak type ring. I assume this is some kind of airflow control / restrictor of sorts, I'm going to play around with it and see if I can't work it out :) But any and all advice is greatly appreciated.
That is a airflow ring that attaches to the insider or Exocet where you can throttle airflow for a more restricted draw

Perfect. Now I need to find a spare charger somewhere
I have a spare charger I can send down to you if you don’t come right @Spyro.

I’m more than happy to help someone help another someone get off cigs.

P.s. it doesn’t have a box though ;)

I have a spare charger I can send down to you if you don’t come right @Spyro.

I’m more than happy to help someone help another someone get off cigs.

P.s. it doesn’t have a box though ;)

Thanks so much! It's a little ironic, my father who converted me, is the one who now needs converting! He's had minimal luck with his clearo, so I'm hoping a pretty BB will do the trick! Will let you know if I need assistance. Thank you

Thanks so much! It's a little ironic, my father who converted me, is the one who now needs converting! He's had minimal luck with his clearo, so I'm hoping a pretty BB will do the trick! Will let you know if I need assistance. Thank you
A pretty B.B. should definitely do the trick.

Let me know if you need it. It’s not going anywhere so it’s yours if you need it.

Can anyone point me in the direction of coils. I need a link to the kanger coils that can be used in the BB as well as the Nautilus coils. I have absolutely no idea where to find them as I have no idea what they are. As aforementioned, I am gifting this thing to my dad - so I need to know which coils to buy. He's got no experience or interest in rebuilding and I have no experience or interest in prebuilt coils.

Can anyone point me in the direction of coils. I need a link to the kanger coils that can be used in the BB as well as the Nautilus coils. I have absolutely no idea where to find them as I have no idea what they are. As aforementioned, I am gifting this thing to my dad - so I need to know which coils to buy. He's got no experience or interest in rebuilding and I have no experience or interest in prebuilt coils.
Kanger here - choose the 0.5 ohm Clapton.
Bought the Aspire Nautilus 1.8 ohm units at Vape Cartel, but out of stock. Think Vape Guy has the 1.6 ohm units.

Kanger here - choose the 0.5 ohm Clapton.
Bought the Aspire Nautilus 1.8 ohm units at Vape Cartel, but out of stock. Think Vape Guy has the 1.6 ohm units.

Thanks very much! will these work well as MTL coils? with airflow ring to restrict and wattage set low?
He is incapable of a DL hit

Thanks very much! will these work well as MTL coils? with airflow ring to restrict and wattage set low?
He is incapable of a DL hit
For me, a nice airy MTL without the airflow ring. The Aspire Nautilus units are more restrictive than the Kanger units.

@Spyro @Andre , I am going to try the aspire coils as my 2 testers arrived, 0.7 and 1.6 I think, the kanger Clapton needed a much higher wattage to perform well for me, so hoping. What wattage do you run the kanger Clapton at @Andre as I only had a day to play around, so not really conclusive, same for the aspire bvc coils.

H2vape in Durbs has the 0.7ohm Nautilus

Back