Synfonya - Juice Reviews

I still need to try add a bit of PG based nic into the Limone. It does have a lovely pure flavour to it. Just a pity about the throat hit. I need to also try it on the dripper setup, maybe it won't need anything then.

I finally got around to testing the 3rd Juice from my Vape Order of the other day and that's the Nocciola from Synfonya! It is definitely nutty as @Silver said and if I concentrate I can taste a faint amaretto... but it's far more of a peanut flavour on my palate. There is almost no throat hit and I like that because heavy throat hits tend to make me cough... the vapour production is huge for some reason!

I wish there was way more amaretto flavour in it but it is still a very nice flavour and I will end up using the whole bottle over time. I found myself sucking real hard (maybe trying to get more flavour) and I have to say the juice was burning off at a rapid rate... I've never seen a liquid go down so fast before?

I vaped it on a mPT2 and eGo-C Twist at 4 volts.

Somehow the juice lacks body or substance... I can't really put my finger on it... the bottle will go on the rack with the other eight million bottles but it won't be one of the giveaways and I will vape it again.

Great honest review @Rob Fisher

Thanks for crediting me there, but just to say, I haven't tried Nocciola.

I think the high vapour is because it likely has a very high amount of VG in it. The juice is very thick. I could not find out what PG/VG ratio the Synfonya juices are - it is not disclosed on their web site. Therefore I suspect the PG is ratio is low. As a result of the low nic (9.5mg), low PG ratio and you vaping it at low(ish) power, the throat hit is very low. This is what I found with the other Synfonya's I reviewed as well.

I also vaped Synfonya juices on the PT2Mini and around 4 volts (about 7 to 8 Watts of power) and observed the same as you.

Flavour: Menta
PV: Reo mini
Res.: 0.7 ohm
Cotton wick
New battery

I'm not really a fan of menthol as I get nauseous after vaping it for sometime. IMO, The Synfonya Menta is more of a sweet peppermint rather than menthol which can be quite refreshing for vaping a few ml's. It does become too much for me if vaped for longer periods. This juice will most probably become a mixer that I'll use to add to a stronger tobacco juice in order to add a slight sweet minty aftertaste. The juice produces a nice TH but does make serious lingering clouds.

Flavour: Hard Rock
Cotton wick
New battery

This juice is what I would assume is an attempt at a tobacco blend and the first impression I got after smelling the juice is similar to the Liqua French pipe tobacco which is pungent stuff for sure. Getting over the smell, I would describe the flavour as a muted Liqua pipe tobacco but with a more robust albeit slightly sweetish tinge. Definitely vapable and after a while is not bad at all. I would rate this juice as something I would vape regulaily especially when I'm craving a stronger tobacco. TH and cloud production is fair but adequate. I forgot to mention all the synfonya's I have is in 9.5 nic.

Flavour: Menta - The Synfonya Menta is more of a sweet peppermint rather than menthol which can be quite refreshing for vaping a few ml's.

I have a bottle of that but haven't even tried it because of the 42 cases of VM Menthol Ice covering it... will dig it out this weekend and give it a whirl!

Flavour: Tango
Cotton wick
New battery

Ok last one, shew quite a few ml's of Synfonya down the hatch today. Suspect a mild case of vapors tongue because I just cannot seem to dial this one in and a few glasses of Alto Rogue might be impairing my review. It's bizarre, but this juice doesn't taste like anything I can describe. Synfonya recon it's a tobacco blend, and yes it's there, but very sweet on the exhale. Out of the three synfonya's I've tried this is the one that could be an ADV. GOOD TH and cloud. Just can't figure the additional elements that make it such a nice juice. Definitely worth a try.

Flavour: Tango
Cotton wick
New battery

Ok last one, shew quite a few ml's of Synfonya down the hatch today. Suspect a mild case of vapors tongue because I just cannot seem to dial this one in and a few glasses of Alto Rogue might be impairing my review. It's bizarre, but this juice doesn't taste like anything I can describe. Synfonya recon it's a tobacco blend, and yes it's there, but very sweet on the exhale. Out of the three synfonya's I've tried this is the one that could be an ADV. GOOD TH and cloud. Just can't figure the additional elements that make it such a nice juice. Definitely worth a try.
You have good taste........in red wine:D

84? You will be very lucky if that is still drinkable. Chateau Libertas is consistent and good.

Yip I finished my 84 some years back... and that's what I say about Chateau Libertas! My daughter makes fun of me when I buy it... but value for money and taste I think it rocks!

Yip I finished my 84 some years back... and that's what I say about Chateau Libertas! My daughter makes fun of me when I buy it... but value for money and taste I think it rocks!
Absolutely, when I know none of the stuff on a menu I know the Chateau Libertas will never disappoint.

@vaalboy, how does your wick setup on the REO Mini handle the thickness of the Synfonya juice?

That juice is very thick. I wouldnt be surprised if its 70% VG.

Incidentally, I heard from eCiggies they were discontinuing Synfonya.

@vaalboy, how does your wick setup on the REO Mini handle the thickness of the Synfonya juice?

The Reo modmaster only does 100 VG and designed the Reos to be able to hande 100VG. And it does, have tried it with Huntsman.

To be honest haven't noticed any issue at all.

Back