Taifun GT 2 clone (versus Lemo1)

Intresting I imagined that it would be great. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent while vaping on Okkum my Smok M80

Honestly I've heard both sides - some love it, others hate it. I guess it's one of those things you have to try for yourself to find out :D

I'll say this...it was an interesting experience as it is so completely different from any other type of wicking you'll ever do :)

No question... the Taifun GT 2 is the leading flavour tank! There is a reason I have 3 of them.

No question... the Taifun GT 2 is the leading flavour tank! There is a reason I have 3 of them.
@Rob Fisher have you only tried this RTA on the temp control? Can you compare it to a REO with a cyclone/cyclops.

80% of my time I use the cyclops with the REO at 0.6ohms and never got the same Vape with the tc coils on the sx mini. Nothing wrong with the sx mini, but not the same satisfaction with the menthol based juices.

@Rob Fisher have you only tried this RTA on the temp control? Can you compare it to a REO with a cyclone/cyclops.

80% of my time I use the cyclops with the REO at 0.6ohms and never got the same Vape with the tc coils on the sx mini. Nothing wrong with the sx mini, but not the same satisfaction with the menthol based juices.

I have indeed @yuganp and it's the setup that makes me rave about the device. The vape is very close to my Cyclone vape on the REO... the only reason I don't use that set up much is because a REO with Cyclone is just so easy from a maintenance point of view and the flavour is perfect for me. I will bring the setup to VapeCon for you to try.

Also the thing that amazes me is that I have had the same wick in it for over a week and the taste is still crisp and pure... and I change wick on my Cyclone at least twice a day.

It's now 3 weeks and the wick is still crisp and working well in the Taifun GT 2 on the SX Mini... quite amazing set up this is...

SXMini 036.JPG

Amazing, what material are you using for the wick?

I'll have to give it a try. 3 weeks is like forever in wick land

Back