Talk to me about the moonshot...

CloudmanJHB

Dedicated Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi Peeps,

Been itching to get a new tank and have decided to lay off any new ceramics until they release the perfect one, in the meantime my target works ... sometimes :confused:

I came across a mate with a moonshot and it immediately drew my attention. It just looked very cool and from some research i see that it has a decent build deck but wanted to ask those who have one their opinions, what are the pro's and cons of this tank?

Thanks in advance all :ciao:

Pros : It's a moonshot
Cons : Price

LOL. No , I love my Moonshot , really easy to build and wick , although you have to lock the build deck using an allen key and can only fire the coils with the chimney base attached. It's a tank that can easily handle stupidly high wattages and the flavour you get is astonishing!

Hey Bud thanks for that, I think i might need one of these :)

@CloudmanJHB Have you had a look at the serpent mini?
Depends what you looking for but its a single coil deck , really easy to build on , no leaks and gives awesome flavour.
If you into high wattage go for the moonshot. But judging you have a target tank have a look at the serpent mini.

If you love your target when its working with a 0.9 coil then you will def love the serpent mini and its almost R200 bucks cheaper.

@CloudmanJHB Have you had a look at the serpent mini?
Depends what you looking for but its a single coil deck , really easy to build on , no leaks and gives awesome flavour.
If you into high wattage go for the moonshot. But judging you have a target tank have a look at the serpent mini.

If you love your target when its working with a 0.9 coil then you will def love the serpent mini and its almost R200 bucks cheaper.

Having owned both , there is simply no comparison between a moonshot and serpent mini , the moonshot is leaps and bounds ahead in all regards.

Having owned both , there is simply no comparison between a moonshot and serpent mini , the moonshot is leaps and bounds ahead in all regards.

Hahahaha leaps and bounds ahead...

I dont think its leaps and bounds ahead it just depends what your vaping style is. Ive tried both and flavour wise on par. Just moonshot has more air flow and has dual deck besides that nothing leaps and bounds ahead hahahha.

Hahahaha leaps and bounds ahead...

I dont think its leaps and bounds ahead it just depends what your vaping style is. Ive tried both and flavour wise on par. Just moonshot has more air flow and has dual deck besides that nothing leaps and bounds ahead hahahha.

The serpent mini is a very restrictive tank , whilst it produces good flavor and is suitable for single battery mods , it's just not as good as the moonshot. The moonshot is easier to build and wick and produces better vapor and flavor imho. I'd pin the Goblin Mini V2 over the Serpent Mini too.

However , it's purely subjective as we can see from @Clouds4Days post above :)

Moonshot is still in my arsenal , and soon to be a second and the serpent mini is not. Just my opinion after all though :)

The serpent mini is a very restrictive tank , whilst it produces good flavor and is suitable for single battery mods , it's just not as good as the moonshot. The moonshot is easier to build and wick and produces better vapor and flavor imho. I'd pin the Goblin Mini V2 over the Serpent Mini too.

However , it's purely subjective as we can see from @Clouds4Days post above :)

Moonshot is still in my arsenal , and soon to be a second and the serpent mini is not. Just my opinion after all though :)

That serpent mini you got rid off was suppose to be mine Brotiform :-D
But some other lucky bugger got it. :)

Back