Tank needing a loving home (Cape Town CBD/surroundings)

rabbitneko

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I have a spare tank I'm looking to PIF to someone in need, be it yourself or a friend. In spirit of PIF, the person getting it must *need* it, and not just want another tank in their arsenal.

I'm in Cape Town, and would prefer an easy meet and pickup.

Either comment below or send me a DM.

Good evening, I recently made a friend who just quit smoking and started with an ego AIO, but dropped it and I'm now trying to sort him something out. If it's still up then if you could consider him I'm sure he'd be super greatful

Good evening, I recently made a friend who just quit smoking and started with an ego AIO, but dropped it and I'm now trying to sort him something out. If it's still up then if you could consider him I'm sure he'd be super greatful
I have a goblin v3 your friend can have no problem. Always happy to help out if I can.

Hey good evening I hope tht I'm not desturbing i was reading on the forum nd saw ur post now...is the tank still available pls I'm kind of in need of one ATM I'm kind of low on cash for a new one I hardly hve one pls

Hey :)

Just on holiday until end of this week. Happy to give it to you next week if you still need?

Once it's been taken I'd really like to know what this mystery tank is!!

Hey :)

Just on holiday until end of this week. Happy to give it to you next week if you still need?
Hey good mornings sorry for my late reply had to topup data unfortunately yes I'll be happy if can I'll really appreciate it coz currently I'm using my buddies rta untill he takes it back when his setup is fixed then I'll be sitting with out a RTA tia

Sent from my VFD 100 using Tapatalk

Hey good mornings sorry for my late reply had to topup data unfortunately yes I'll be happy if can I'll really appreciate it coz currently I'm using my buddies rta untill he takes it back when his setup is fixed then I'll be sitting with out a RTA tia

Oops sorry truely I was now to quick to respond I've just read true the posts now of the one brother thanx a lot I really appreciate the help u guys is overing me if there is anyway how I can give back I'll do so with any means possible

Back